★ 𝗙𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗘𝗗 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡. | 𝘏𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘰𝘺𝘰𝘶

😇 Yandere! Hinata x Tutor! NB! Listener

Never have I ever made a hinata oneshot. Mostly hes with someone else, but this time he's by himself. Also, I feel like there are some hinata simps, so here we are :) 

⚠️ warnings ;; begging, the force of grabbing, cryingI dont know if it's AGNST or not

I dont know if it's AGNST or not. 

________________________________________

"And so, you multiply this by the variable." You pointed your finger like a pointing stick. 

Around the corner was testing week. As you know, Hinata wasn't much of a nerdy type. He asked many people to tutor him, but either they declined or were very busy. You can't find many people to help you with your studies around that time. He even asked tuskishima, and of course, he declined.

He even asked yachi, but she was busy at home. As for Kageyama, he gets help from someone hinata doesn't know. With their competition, he wouldn't ask Kageyama for help. 

This is very important to Hinata, since if he failed he wouldn't play volleyball - something he liked the most.

The boy was very shy towards you, so he didn't ask you at all. After school, you saw him trying to study in the library. All the books were stacked at his height, which made you giggle a bit. 

"I have never seen you this busy before." You smiled, facing towards him. He couldn't help but blush underneath.

He didn't answer and went right back to the book that he was holding. You went back to your studies since he looked good enough to do on his own. The clock ticks every second, awarding the two fewer people around their surroundings. It was very quiet and calm. 

The noise of a similar ringtone broke the silence. It was your phone, and without hesitation, you grabbed it from your pocket. Hinata heard it, it wasn't like the tone was on mute. 

"hey, who is that calling you?" he questioned. You wouldn't see the fire of anger in him when you two got disturbed by your phone. He thought everything would go to plan. Something later he had in mind was hopefully something he won't ever forget. Til the disturbance was from someone he didn't know.

"Oh?" you questioned, looking at your screen. "it's ____?" (yall i need random name suggestions ;-;)

They're always ruining my chances! Hinata's hands almost torned the book, taking you by surprise.