💌 TSUKISHIMA HEADCANNON

I been reading a bunch of tsukishima x reader one-shots/stories.. we need a yan! tsukushima headcanon, do we? 

Well, im here for the job! :)

✦ Reminder ; this was out of boredom. 

_____________________________________________

BOYFRIEND RELATIONSHIPS.
 🥀 ANGST

✦ ; Tsukishima isn't boyfriend material. Though, he tries to act like one, at least.

✦ ; He has anger issues, in which if he yells at you he would feel worst than you already are.

✦ ; Due to him not controlling it, his days were behind him, as if you forgave him of what he did in the past.

✦ ; As you can say, if you do break out of the relationship, he won't forgive him. He won't forgive you.

_____________________________________________

💌 ACT 1 ; STORY 1 ,, FORCED RELATIONSHIP. 
warnings ; (trying)breaking up, demanding Tsukishima, forced of grabbing.
 🥀 ANGST

"Kei, can we talk?"

"What do you want. Can't you see I'm busy?" He always ignored you. Wondered why you were in this relationship before. Oh, right. He threatened to kill Yamaguchi if you weren't dating him. Of course, you were scared of that at first. 

Being with someone you don't love. It's like a forced marriage. 

"Kei, it's something important I need to talk to you about." your voice sounded shaky. He wouldn't dare to kill his friend, would he now? You might think he only did that for his use and not for you.

"Ugh. what is it, y/n." He turned to you, eyes glaring. You practiced for months, talking to yourself into breaking up. This was even worst.

"I want to break up."

The words of wanting to leave went tsukishima into jetlag. A few seconds later, you didn't get any response from him. It felt relaxed and lifted out. Not until he grinned slowly and laughed.

"Break up?" he laughed as if you told him a joke. "You got some strong words, pipsqueak." He suddenly grabbed your wrist, almost twisting it. 

"You really think you could do that, hm?" 

"yes I can!" you raised your voice, trying to let go. "I am only dating you because you threatened me! But I HAD ENOUGH WITH YOU, TSUKISHIMA KEI!" he got a shocked expression.

"Oh? Only because I threatened you, y/n?" he got closer to you.

"A relationship, meaning when both people love each other! not forcing them!"

"Listen here and listen well." his voice started to act differently. His hand was bigger than your arms. It was easier for him to grab you on short notice.

"You aren't going to break up with me. We are going to be a couple whether you like it or not. Of how many fights we get into, we are going to stay as a couple forever. Do I make myself clear?"

You didn't say anything, which tsukishima started to rage.

"Do I make myself clear, y/n."

you nodded out of an answer, he forcefully let go. Your wrist looked bruised up and even started to bleed from his fingernails.

"Now be the good y/n that you are and stay right there. I'll get the medkit."