𝐢𝐢. ➺ 𝗛𝗔𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗥𝗔: 𝗔 𝗗𝗘𝗔𝗗 𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗧. | 𝘙𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘰 𝘚𝘶𝘯𝘢

Part 2 is here. Whoop.
↪ I don't know that much about explaining to fight or the swords forms.. Since there isn't a ice hashira, I have to make the forms up.. So excuse my talking. I'm almost done with season 1 and yet I don't remember stuff. Does that always happen to you?

This contains harsh words.. It depends on how sensitive you are towards your feelings.
I don't even know if this series isn't even a yandere series anymore.. sheesh.

Enough with that, thank you for waiting.
↪ Let's start ♡

------------------------

"Kenma?"

"Hey."

"K-kenma, what are you doing here? I thought you were in a meeting with the others."

"Ya. We did. It ended a little early than I expected. So, what are you going?"

Kenma walked towards you.

"I have a mission I have to complete. Master told me that the other demonslayers reported about two demons in the mountain forest."

"And he's making you go alone?"

You adjusted your sword as kenma went beside you.

"Let's walk together. We never got the chance to speak since 2 missions ago."

The two started walking.

"Oh! With the missing case? Yea I thought we would never talk again after that."

You giggled as the both were the front of the main door.

"Well, I'm sorry if we never talked much.. but when I come back, I hope we can spend time together. Oh! You should meet kuroo! He would love to meet you."

Kenma looked at you.

"sure. I'll see you later."

He waved goodbye to you as you waved back, leaving the mansion. At first, you wasn't sure if you were ready to face a demon alone. Surely after, you can finally get to spend time with kuroo and your new friend.

---------------------

A nail, clawing on the tree's bark.

"W-what the hell is that??"

"I don't know."

Another scratch, this time it was on another tree. Without a trace in sight, someone looked at the tree in front of them.

"Look, the scratch on the tree. It looks bigger.."

"Sh-t. Okay, the hashira's will be here in any minute. We just have to stall them and-"

Their voice stopped. They closed their ears, looking like they were hearing something horrible. The other looked at them.