⟼ 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗔𝗥𝗜𝗢𝗦 | 𝘒𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘯𝘰

✎ ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕞𝕖𝕟𝕥 𝕨𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕖𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕀 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕕𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥. :(:

◛⑅·˚ ༘ ♡ This is only MY AU of the YANDERE SERIES. Meaning the characters have different personalities and have many ways for love..
↳ If you feel uncomfortable, please skip this story..

⊹○゚˖ ALSO. SOME OF THESE SCENARIOS CAN BE MADE INTO A STORY.. Meaning that some of these are actually true. Please don't steal these, I worked hard on making it .. unless you give me credit, than we have no problems. <3

This gives you information about my haikyu AU.. so have fun reading! >ヮ<

【 ✔ 】

The 3 Hows.

ೃ⁀➷ ʰⁱⁿᵃᵗᵃ ˢʰᵒʸᵒᵘ
-------------------
〈𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘬𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘢𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 〉

- Hinata is a ray of sunshine where he doesn't want to hurt you. Yet he wants you all to himself.

- He would either pretend that he needs him with some tests that he's struggling with. He would than ask for your help by having a study session at his house. He'll than make sure that his parents and sister are busy, meaning nobody in the house except for him and you.

- Basically.. He's probably that type of person who's keeping someone hostage.. And than the next day, he'll act like everything's fine..

---------------

〈𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 〉

- I couldn't think that hinata would be a type of yandere who wouldn't let you stave to death nor let you sleep on a hard floor. Basically he would visit you 1-2 days, making sure that you are alright and haven't escaped.

- He wouldn't leave you alone, he would keep you company and give you cuddles.. even if your in a bad mood, he would force you to love him. Those brown and shiny eyes can lead into big problems.

----------------

〈 𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘢𝘵 𝘭𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨? 〉

- Would you believe a human tangerine? He plays the victim, acting like he's innocent. I mean, how could a happy person kidnap someone who's the love of his life. So i would say.

8.5/10.

ᥫ᭡ Comment below if you want to be in a room with Hinata ₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎
Meaning no windows of light.. only the tangerine.