➪ 𝗖𝗛𝗜𝗟𝗗𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗦𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗥. | 𝘖𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘢 𝘔.

A/N: This is an AU in the future..
Uhm, lets just say its not that future in the Haikyu series.

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝗼𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝗼 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝗼𝗺 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗺𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐚. 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐚𝐧𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝗼𝐧 𝗼𝐧𝐥𝐲.

𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰'𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

-----------------

-----------------

"Hey, Atsuma!" You yelled at the blonde.

"Omg, is that who I think it is?" he playfully questioned, turning his head around to find you.

You sighed and laughed, hitting his back.

"Its been a while, has in it?" You smiled.

"Yea, it has been. I haven't seen you since.. well."

There was silence between the two as people were walking pass them. Till Y/N broke the silence.

"S-so.. Hows Osuma doing?" You asked softly.

"Hes been doing well actually. Hes been asking about you everyday." He said.

"Oh.. Well I was gonna meet him today" you said nervously. Atsuma looked at you surprised.

"You want to meet him?"

"Y-yeah.. I'm going to finally meet him. Plus, even if he... Uhm did some bad things in the past, he was my friend back than." You fidgeted with your fingers.

Atsuma has a small smile on his face and tapped his hand towards your shoulder.

With that, the two went to Osuma's house. In the front entrance, you looked at Atsuma and took a few deep breaths.