ᘐ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗔𝗗𝗗𝗜𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗩𝗘 𝗘𝗫. |𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘠.

A/N: Wʜᴏ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴛʜᴀᴛ Yᴜᴊɪ ʟᴏᴏᴋs ʜᴏᴛ.

I̶s̶ i̶t̶ w̶e̶i̶r̶d̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ I̶'m̶ h̶u̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶ T̶e̶r̶u̶s̶h̶i̶m̶a̶ b̶o̶d̶y̶ p̶i̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ w̶h̶i̶l̶e̶ w̶r̶i̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ t̶h̶i̶s̶...

-------------------

"You guys did great!" Yelled Karasuno's manager. The others looked at you with the other two managers and jumped of glee.

"Y/N! I can't believe you made it!" Said the libero. You smiled and waved from the small crowd.

You were a little late towards your teams game. But you made it once they won their victory. Lucky, you did made it. The coach called your name and told you to come to the court. You nodded and grabbed your stuff from your seatten.

Its only a few hours before Karasuno's second game was gonna begin. You walked through the gym doors to find half of the team looking at you. You sighed and walked towards them while they were drinking their water.

"Alright, Y/N you will sub in for Kiyoko for sitting in the court benches." Ukai called. You nodded your head towards the team as you felt arms rapped around your waist, finding Suga hugging you.

ᴅɪᴅ ɪ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴜɢᴀ ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴꜱHɪᴘ :)

◟੭ For all those suga simps out there.

You smiled and ruffled his grey hair. He smiled and kissed your cheek and hugged you from behind.

"Alright, let's practice a bit before your next match begins!" Yelled the coach. Everyone nodded and went into practicing. Suga than softly let go of you and went into the court with his former teammates.

You sat on the bench and put your stuff aside from you. A chill on your spin came through your body, making you shake a bit. You didn't know why you were feeling this way. There wasn't no windows that was near by you. You crossed your arms, adjusting yourself to keep you warm. You were wearing the Karasuno jacket, but you still felt chills in your body. This made you think that you were being watched.

----------------------

Johzenji High was outside of the gyms, preparing for their practice match. Yuji, on the other hand was daydreaming in the gym from the outside. Futamata noticed it and went towards him, patting his shoulder to come back into reality. Yuji shocked and turned around, seeing the former setter being confused.

"What's up with you lately?" Futamata asked his captain.

Yuji looked at his former setter and quickly turned around towards him, blocking something that was only ment for him.

"I don't know what your talking about." He said calmly. His body was blocking the entrance,

Futamata gave him an eyebrow as he was trying to figure out why Yuji looked so suspicious. Yuji's arm wasn't blocking as much light and Futamata looked through his arm. Yuji quickly noticed and try to block him, preventing him to see. Futamata finally saw something through his arm and saw someone on the bench that had a clip to their hair.
(omg Futamata has good eye sight)