˗ˏˋ꒰ 💌 ꒱ 𝗠𝗬 𝗢𝗡𝗟𝗬 𝗔𝗗𝗠𝗜𝗥𝗘𝗥. | 𝘒. 𝘉𝘰𝘬𝘶𝘵𝘰

✦ 𝐲𝐚𝐧! 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫
⚠️🩸 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 ;; 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒.

✦ 𝐲𝐚𝐧! 𝐁𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐱 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐫! 𝐟𝐞𝐦! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫⚠️🩸 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 ;; 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒, 𝐎𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒𝐒

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Bokuto kinda isn't acting like himself...- I'm sorry! :'I

◦•●◉✿✿◉●◉✿✿◉●•◦

You remembered it. Before you came to school. Began to feel lost. Lost in hope of never achieving your dreams.

It felt embarrassing. He looked so confused as if he saw something he didn't like. His face didn't change at all. 

All you want to do is avoid him at all costs.

"y/n-san? are you alright? You seem to be acting weird lately!" a familiar sound called. You turned around to find the ace. You didn't want to see him, due to the embarrassment you had to put through. You just stared at him. 

"U-Uhm.." you couldn't think of what else to say. Someone you admire to the fullest is talking to you right now. Your body was stiff, unable to move. It was like he put a spell under you, but only to his words.

"Y/n-san! there you are!" your best friend called you from a distance. The two turned around, the girl wrapped around her best friend's waist. You were kinda glad she was here to break the tension around you two. Bokuto, giving a confused look on the outside, on the inside, full of remarks with jealousy.

He didn't like anyone touching you. Even if it's your friends and best friends. Somehow, his body turned stiff. Someone touching you... someone he liked for a while. He did everything to get your attention, but you always seem to run away. The ace thought at first that you were ignoring him. Then came another thought, maybe you didn't like him. Or thought of him as a monster, hitting the ball hard, smashing it toward the blockers. But that's only on the court.