💍 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗦𝗘 𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦. | 𝘠𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘶𝘤𝘩𝘪 𝘛.

✎ ೃ‧₊› I wanted to do Yamaguchi for so long.. but the title felt like it didn't suit for him. And now, here I am.

ꉂ𓄰ダム This contains: Harm, blood, touch, some kissing, and some angst.. If you feel uncombable reading this, I suggest you skip this story.

------------------------------

It was almost mid-night. You wanted some fresh air out of your house and maybe for a walk. But it turns out in this situation, it was more than a walk. And you wished you shouldn't left home.

"Y/N-san .. ?" His voice sounded calmer and more low than usual.

He went closer to you, holding the bloody knife that was slide by his target. The body was slide by it's neck, blood pouring making it into a big puddle. Your face widen, your body trembles making it harder for you to run away. Yamaguchi had a creepy smile, looking like jeff the killer's smile.

Every move you make, the pinch server moves a bit closer. Holding the smile, not saying anything you were very creeped out and scared.

"Tadashi.. what the hell is wrong with you??!" you shouted at him. His smile slowly faded from his face and his eyes widen, making his head move a bit.

"All I wanted was your love and attention.. but do I get that? not even a bit." he took a step closer, making you move backwards.

"But every time I wanted to talk to you, there's always someone in my way.." another step was moved. Your back was faced towards the dead end gates, making your body jump a bit. It was like a video game.. video games always have dead ends. And those ends comes to a game over.

"So.. I had enough with this silly game." He than took a step closer, bodies were inched between each other. You pushed your body towards the gate for pressure. Your head was down, looking at the ground not looking at his face. He than lifted your head with his knife, forcing yourself to look at him.

"Y/N, were you gonna run away?" he questioned honestly. He looked at you right in the eyes. Sweat came upon your forehead as you thought of your situation. You felt like your words weren't coming out of your mouth, so you shook your head as a no.

You could feel tense in your body. Was this really your best friend? Why is he doing this? He touched your hand that had the ring. You were wearing the ring on the same finger that Yamaguchi handed it to you in middle school. While touching it, he than moved his other hand that had his ring on it, moving it as the two rings touched each other.