𝐢𝐢. ❥ 𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗢𝗙 𝗝𝗘𝗔𝗟𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗟𝗬. | 𝘒𝘢𝘯𝘫𝘪 𝘒.

The next day rolled around fast. Your whole body was shaking from last night. You wasn't this terrified since your parents said there was a demon under your bed. You wish you didn't go to the alley. To unsee fresh blood, still pouring from the body. Ugh, it made you wanna throw up.

Walking in the hallways, you thought that maybe the day is gonna be okay. Turns out, every time people see you they quickly make a larger crowed. You hated being popular sometimes. You just wanted to be alone for the day. You sighed and grabbed your hoodie, pulling it on top of your head. As you went to class, you find out that Kanji wasn't at his desk. He's usually sitting, waiting for you.

You quickly ran to your desk and put your head down. As the class slowly was filled with your classmates, the noises of the talking made you lift up your head. The teacher came into the classroom and grabbed the papers. You looked beside you, only to find out that Kanji wasn't there. You groaned, looking at the other people as smiles and laughter came from their faces.

how can people be so happy, when a person at this school died..? you wondered. Suddenly, the teacher called you to come over to her desk.

"Ah, Mr. Y/N sorry for calling you at this notice."

"It's fine. What do you need from me?"

The teacher pulled out a paper. It was the attendance. She grabbed her pen and used it like a pointer. She pointed out a name that you recognized.

"Could you get Koganegawa for me?" she questioned.

"Wait, Kanji-san isn't absent?"

The teacher nodded her head.

"I saw him at the gym this morning. Since I see you and Koganegawa close, I was wondering if you can grab him and bring him to class?.."

You sighed and shake your head as "sure". As you were walking towards the board, grabbing the pass the teacher stood up and started class.

Opening the door, you walked in the hallways. The hallways is like a ghost town when it's quite. Not a peep in sight.

"Why would Kanji-san be in the gym..? I thought practice doesn't start til after school." you questioned yourself. Walking outside of the school, your eyes notice that the gym doors looked locked.

You ran to the doors and gripping the handle, pulling on to it. Yep, the doors were locked. Your ears went close to the doors. Your ears sharpened as you heard a scream. But it sounded different though.

You looked down and noticed something around your neck. Around your neck was the gym's key. Your hands grabbing the key and putting it into the lock, unlocking the doors. Your whole body, pushing the doors open. When you opened it, the gym was dark. It looked like a warehouse. You went deeper into the gym, as the doors were closed fast. You flinched, knowing you were not alone.