﹆✿♡ 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗-𝗟𝗨𝗖𝗞 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠. | 𝘛. 𝘬𝘢𝘨𝘦𝘺𝘢𝘮𝘢

⌯ 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭! 𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚 𝐱 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐬/ 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐚𝐬𝐬! 𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐞! 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫.
⚠️ contains :: Trypanophobia - needle playing, cursing, being used. ⚠️

✦ THIRD YEAR ! AU (Kageyama is in his third year along with Oikawa and some of the rest

✦ THIRD YEAR ! AU (Kageyama is in his third year along with Oikawa and some of the rest.) <3
- Also, kageyama is soo outta character in this storyline, sorry ;////;
Enjoy !

❉ ╧╧╧╧ ✿ ╧╧╧╧ ❉

His head hurts. Really badly. It's bleeding a bit in the back. Not a lot, but felt he has drained out his energy. It feels worst than a headache. 

"why were you cheering on Oikawa."

"Wha-"

Kageyama slammed the boy's body towards a locker the second time. He was holding on to his collar like he was going to fight. You, on the other hand, were holding his hand that was holding on to your clothing. 

"You were cheering on Oikawa. Why. did. you. cheer. for. him."

"Kageyama.. he's on the same team as you. There's no need to be jealous... unless you already are."

"ohh. You wanna talk huh, smartass?"

Kageyama went close to y/n's face, making the boy flustered. 

"You listen to me, you dumbass. You will only cheer for me. In fact, you don't even go near that prince."

He then went close to the boy's ears.

"If I see you make any physical contact with him, you will be taught a lesson."  

"tch. what's the almightly king gonna do?" you said out loud, smirking so proudly. All Kageyama did was smirk. Even so, he was annoyed you called him that, he was also smiling. And sometimes, his smiles are creepy.

"do you really wanna know, you baka?"

"Whatever. Let go of me." With that, Kageyama harshly let go of your collar. You adjusted it before giving the setter a glare. His dark blue eyes looked at your (e/c) eyes. Before doing anything, someone walked into the lockers, breaking eye contact.