ᴿᵉqᵘᵉˢᵗ #¹ 🦋

🦋 Requested by @noonespecialBUTwhy 

A/N: "Please tell me if the story isn't the right one you requested.. because there was a point where I kinda didn't understand. Plus, you never told me which team and stuff.. so I just pick Karasuno because why not- hehe."
↳ I'll try my hardest to make it yandere.. 

➸ B/N: boy name
↳ Yessir, you have siblings 

Anyways, hope you enjoy this trashy story that's probably rushed. <3.

-------------------

"MOM! B/N HIT ME!" you yelled across the room

"NA UH! Y/N HIT ME FIRST!" your brother screamed.

Your parents were in the kitchen, making lunch. When they heard you, they both looked at each other in the eyes. Your mother sighed and closed the fridge and walked out of the kitchen to your room.

When your mom opened the door, she saw you two running around. You were trying to hit your brother as he was running for his life - well, around the room. 

"Y/N, B/N! STOP RUNNING!" your mom yelled.

You both flinched, making you both stop running.

"What the hell is going on here?" your mother questioned.

Both of you looked at each other, and than towards mom. The two than pointed fingers at each other. Your mother palmed her head and closed the door.

"What have I told you both about pointing fingers at each other??"

Your mother's voice changed. She sounded serous. Both of you slowly dropped fingers while looking at her.

"Y/N, your too old to act like a child. Stop hitting your little brother." she targeted you.

You heard a little laugh from your brother.

"But mom-"

She cutted your answer "And B/N, stop hitting your older sister/brother. That's disrespectful of you." she said.

She opened the door and closed it, leaving the two silent. You noticed that your brother hit you last time, meaning you wanted to hit him back. So you looked at your brother and lifted your hand. As soon as you were about to slap him, everything turned bright. You couldn't see anything.