ׂׂૢ་༘࿐ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗞𝗜𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗥.| 𝘓𝘦𝘷 𝘏.

Edit not mine <3.

this is a AU where there's a volleyball homecoming.. I don't even know if there's a such thing.

Y/N IS A GIRL. <3.

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

└➤ "N/N, I know this is a bad time to tell you this.. but."

└➤ "Hm..? What is it Lev-san?"

♡ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ♡

"WHAT THE HELL?! THE DOOR ISN'T OPENING!" a scream shouted. A boy tries to open the gym doors, struggling to fight the anger that was build up in their gut.

"Dude, the door must be locked on the outside."

Everyone was shocked and freaked out. Today was suppose to be one of your happiest lives, Nekoma faced against a power team. The principal and the co-workers were thinking of throwing a party for their celebration. It first went from joy and excitement, to scared and fear. There was only students in the gym that was trapped inside and nobody had the key to open it.

You were one of the students who was trapped. To be honest, you didn't expect this to happen. You experience being in your room locked over a punishment. But this turns out way worse than a punishment.

"Is there any manager who has the keys?" said a student. Everyone looked around like potatoes. Some shrugged while others looked around them. It looked like the managers of Nekoma isn't here. Everyone groaned loudly, a few others were sitting down on the floors.

• ────── ✾ ────── •

A few hours were in. People were starting to get hella worried, and decided to check on with their phones. Maybe they can call someone for help.

"Shit.. there's no bars!"

"Hold up, let me try mine." The student checked their phone for any wifi. They than sighed, worrying and confused at the same time.