⌈ 𝗕𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗙𝗢𝗟𝗗.⌉ |𝘛𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘰𝘰

I always see kuroo as a kidnapper. 😀
⑈ Spoiler: This may or may not be apart of the Oikawa series.
Who knows, it may not be.

⑊ Contains The Following ⑊: Touching (not sexually), being hurt, Merinthophobia, cursing, force, mention of death, blood

Touching (not sexually), being hurt, Merinthophobia, cursing, force, mention of death, blood

The gender of Y/N will be stated in the story.

〴 This may be crazy. I'm reading some yandere stories. And comparing to mine, it sucks a-s. I feel like the others are mostly in a alley way or just flashbacks of killing someone. My words in these stories are basically like a 3rd grade writing..

◤ So.. I will try my very best to make yandere stories. Even hurting, not abuse.

⇢ Your quirk was a secret. You never wanted this quirk to begin with. So, you kept it towards others. Maybe.. he knew.

------------------------------

First/Third Person

The footsteps of a cheering person. The sounds of the ground, creaking on every step. It hears like a door opening. A short laugh came upon a person. They sounds very familiar. All I remembered was being in kuroo's house for a study help. After that, it all went black. Who would of known someone can hit me that hard.

As I open my eyes, all I see is blackness. Am I in a dream? Why is it all black?

I can feel my arms and hands being tied up to something. My legs being useless, not being able to move at all. I can move my head, but up to the point where it's on the ground. I want to use my quirk. But something doesn't feel right. My eyes feel like they are being covered over something. I can't even open them to begin with.

Am I going crazy?.. or is something touching me?

I can feel hands, grabbing on my cheek. It felt soft as the hand was moving up to my lips. My whole body, being pulled by something hard and rough. It felt like something was slicing me into pieces.

I can't move at all. What the hell is going on..?

"By the movement of your body.. it's sounds like your awake.~"

The voice, coming from the right side of your ear. Your body flinched, knowing that your ears were sensitive. You wanted to talk, but you were afraid. But why? You felt like you can't do anything. You felt like your mouth was tied up.