〨 𝗖𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗘 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗙𝗘𝗔𝗥. |𝘚𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘴𝘢 𝘒.

Okay before we start, please read-

Okay, so ever since I watched "Haikyu To The Top ||" I saw sakusa in a eps where he got into a corner because of there was a lot of people in the gym. Now, when I see youtube about sakusa, people claim him as a "germaphobe" meaning a fear of germs..
This is off google, I don't know if this is right but it says that he isn't a germaphobe.

He does have a phobia, however it says Furudate confirms that sakusa doesn't have a fear of germs.

Though it kinda does make any sense. If he's a germaphobic, than how come he plays volleyball? Volleyballs have germs, yet he touches it while he plays.

I'm not judging or offending anyone, but if you think I am I'm sorry. It's just that I came around to these questions a lot while prepping for this story and I just needed to get this through.

Anywhoo, enough bullcr-p, lets just start-

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「〈 ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ 〉」

Name: Kiyoomi Sakusa
Age: 24
Position: outside hitter/ace
Team: MSBY Black Jackals (may be right or wrong)
Y/N: NB

--------------------

A Phobia. More than fear. Worst than a fear.

But how can something be worst than a phobia?
Everyone is afraid if it.

Murder.

Is it creepy to kill an innocent person? To kill someone who was scared. Had fears in their body. And yet their life was ended, by an axe.

The mask, covering up the lies of his true identity. He liked being called a mystery. He liked the fact that you always been with him. Not a murderer. Not a Stalker. Just a normal day, standing beside an obsessed boy.

---------------------

----------------------

It was a Saturday afternoon. A loud cheering noise, coming from a big building. Turns out, it was the gym.

Everyone roared as a point laid on the MSBY Black Jackals on their second round. You were closing your ears and screaming at the same time, cheering on your friend's team. You were friends with hinata and bokuto. You met them during the training camp as one of nekoma's players. After high school, you started to take break on sports. Ever since than, you been attending hinata's and bokuto's games.

You always don't like loud noises. You had sensitive ears. But at the same time, as the crowd roared you were happy.

The game ended by a block from someone you didn't recognize.

The team won by 2 points.

The crowd roared again, leaving your ears bleed. You sighed and clapped. While the team was walking over, you saw the two full of excitement. You smiled and called out their names.

"HINATA! BOKUTO! YOU BOTH DID GREAT!"

The two looked at you with smiles on their faces. They bowed to the crowd and grabbed their stuff from the bench. You grabbed your stuff from your seat and headed down to the gym floors, meeting the two. When you entered the doors, you ran and hugged the two.