↳ 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗪𝗥𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚. | ᴋᴀɢᴇʏᴀᴍᴀ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ | ᵣₑₘₐₖₑ ᵥₑᵣₛᵢₒₙ

Ahem. Welcome to the remake version of "Our Love Notes." :D

I can't and I don't wanna re-read the original version. Some of the stories that I made would have remake versions.. only because I'm embarrassed of reading them for myself.

This contains harm and blood.. so giving you a warning.

·˚ ༘ Im sorry.. but the Y/N is male. I haven't done male Y/n's much.
Sorry girlies :I

-----------------------------

"Ugh! This is the 5th note today!" you grunt. There was only a few weeks till valentines day and you weren't interested. But apparently, your secret admire is. You grabbed the note from your locker and sighed, closing your eyes and pouted. You heard footsteps coming from your locker as you closed it, facing towards the person.

'How can they even get into my locker? I always have my key with me..' you were weirded out. Someone keeps breaking into your locker everyday, maybe your locker was in a bad shape..

"Hey Y/N-san, are you coming to the gym for try-outs?" a person questioned. Your eyes opened to find your older sister - Kiyoko with posters of the boys volleyball team try-outs. You shrugged and adjusted your bag, making it more comfortable for your back. You walked towards your sister and you both walked together in one formation.

Kiyoko noticed something in your hand and looked at you with a confused face and than looked away, annoying it for the matter.

'Lets just hope that try-outs would keep my mind off this crap..' you thought.

-----------------------

"LET ME IN YOU BOKE!" said the black haired.

"SHUT UP BAKAYAMA, YOUR THE ONE WHO'S IN MY WAY!"

"Does it matter who comes in first??"

The two first years were fighting to get in as the second year rolled his eyes. He than walked towards the two and pushed the both of them, making them drop to the floor. They both looked at each other annoyed and both stand up.

They both went into the gym as one of them went to the court, grabbing the ball. The other one was sticking his tongue out, as the others went inside and dropped their stuff to the ground.

"Shouldn't it be 5 first years? I only see 4." said the vice-captain. The first years looked at each other and shrugged.