㊂ 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗧𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗡𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡. | 𝘒𝘪𝘵𝘢 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘦

excuse me sir. Who gave you the idea to be this handsome?

Personally, the fanart gave me this idea..

⤻ (𝐅/𝐍) = 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝'𝐬 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞

»»-------------¤-------------««

・❥・ "WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

・❥・ "Calm down, darling. It's me."

»»-------------¤-------------««

Once a year, there's always a festival. And one of these festivals were the light festival.

Whats so special about it? Every year everyone brings a colored lantern. Different colors represent on the person. And on certain locations, it represents a confession between 2 or more people.

You always admired the beautiful lights throughout the skies. Seeing different colors made you excited. You and your parents always go to the light festival to see the lanterns up close. This time, you wouldn't be able to go because you were sick.

With a disappoint, you looked at the ceiling as you were laying down on your bed. With your body burning up like a crisp a sigh came from your mouth and looked at the window. It was night time and was almost time for the festival. All the excitement was build up for nothing.

A breeze came upon your big window. It was a cold night. The moon was fully out, glaring at you. It's pure white made you twist and turn around your bed sheets. You were home alone, laying on your bed and not doing shit. The lanterns doesn't even flow into the skies till midnight. Whats the point of staying up?

Turning sideways, you slowly were able to find yourself asleep. Maybe next year wouldn't be so bad.

------------------

Knock.

Knock.

"Huh, wha-" the noises woke you up. It sounded like someone was burgling in. Your eyes slowly asleep you saw a blur when turning your head. There was something banging at your window. You couldn't see it fully until you got up from your bed.