» 𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗛 𝗜𝗧. | 𝘛𝘴𝘶𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘢 𝘒.

𝙞𝙢 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣. ._.

___________________

𝐘𝐀𝐍 ! 𝐓𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐊𝐈 × 𝐅𝐄𝐌 ! 𝐘/𝐍

ʸᵃⁿᵈᵉʳᵉ ᶠˡᵘᶠᶠ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ

"are you gonna behave pipsqueak?.." His voice became more lust and deep than before.

His fingers started to trace to  your neck as his breaths started to become closer to your ear.

"Answer me, Y/n.. I wanna hear your pretty voice."

"Let go of me." Your voice started to sink.

"Mm. Maybe I shouldn't?" He touched and twirled your hair of a strand.

At this very moment, before all this, you were at your own home before someone knocked at your door. Of course, parents werent home because of a vacation that they were need.

School was even more stressful, along with a obsessed of a stranger. He was someone of a friends friend. A sharp eye can know anything of a middleblockers touch.

How did he knew your location? Is he a stalker? Was he-

"Oi." He bringed your chin to his face. He broke your train of thoughts.

Everything was going as his plan. Tsukishima knew that your parents were away. And being alone.. the fact that the blonde knew about this was even more creeper.

"Look at me, sweetheart.." your eyes were locked into his. His grin became wider as he looked directly at your beautiful eyes.

"You are very beautiful, you know that, right?" His voice sounded soft, like a whisper.

Supposedly, he was gonna put you in his place. Before anything else, the blonde noticed something wasnt right about you.

Truly, something was going on.

"Why are you being so nice to me when you broke into my home?" This is true. A break in in your own home, nothing to steal but your heart.

"You might as well kill me if your gonna break into my room like this." As you thought your voice was soft, the blond heard you loud and clear. He could even hear your voice cracked a bit.

This triggered his thoughts.

He stared into space. Your eyes traced at his face as he softly moved your head to his shoulder. More like hugging, your chest came closer to his as tsukki bringed your body closer to his. Is he hugging you?

You werent surprised at first. At the end, his hug was tight. His fingers running through your soft hair as his other was running through your back. His headphones touching your neck. Every breath his took sounded longer than before.

"Your really a dumbass.. Arent you." He finally spoke. All you can do is to hug him back. It was between you and him of a standing up hug.

Tuskki bringed your body a move. More like moving while hugging, yk? He moved you towards your bed and lightly put you on the mattress.

"What are you-" you were cut off by his finger on to your lip. Tsukki than got himself on the bed, him being next to you.

He grabbed you and put you up to his chest, more like cuddling. He wasnt a cuddler, seeing you in a bad mood made him become one. The rain outside was pitter pattering on the window.

All that was left was more silence. The rain sounded louder than before. You didnt even thought it was raining until now.

"You need to sleep."

"Im not tired-"

He than tighten your waist, making you flinch abit.

"Sleep." He smiled. Sooner or later, Tsukki stared at your eyes as you try to sleep.

Secretly, he doesnt sound caring at all. He noticed you didnt sleep in the past few days. Those eye bags doesnt hide themselves. You cant do anything at the moment due to his grip and body being all next to yours. All you can do is to sleep and hear him breathe.

__________________

The birds chirping, signaling its morning. Your eyes moved due to the smell of the rain from outside. When you turned your body, you didnt see a tall blonde by your bed. And by the noises from your parents, they are already here. Fuck.

It felt like you didnt remember anything. Like sleeping was something like a drug. Though, it felt kinda great that you got some sleep. By movement, you noticed a note thats next to the window.

With the amount of strength that you had, your hand grabbed the paper. It was folded into pieces, the laziness you had was enough go open the note.

"𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆, 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒆𝒏𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒔𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑. 𝑶𝒓 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒊𝒕.

𝑨𝒏𝒚𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒑, 𝒊'𝒍𝒍 𝒔𝒆𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑰𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍. 𝑫𝑶𝑵𝑻 𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒑𝒊𝒅. 𝑰𝒎 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒃𝒂𝒄𝒌."

♡︎ Fʀᴏᴍ Tsᴜᴋɪsʜɪᴍᴀ Kᴇɪ.

great.. You thought. You sighed and put the paper away under the pillow. You left your room to use the bathroom.

Why was he doing this. Wasting his time to help you with your sleep. You and him dont even know each other often.

To him, it was worth his taste.

_________________

𝗔/𝗡; 𝙡𝙤𝙡. 𝘼 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙛𝙡𝙪𝙛𝙛. 𝙄𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙞 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙬𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙚 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚. ❤︎

 ❤︎