╳ ❤ 𝗔 " 𝗦𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗧 " 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗔𝗜𝗟. | 𝘈𝘴𝘢𝘩𝘪 𝘈𝘻𝘶𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘦

It has been the fifth call this night.

no answer.

Asahi was worried. Worried out his mind. He wondered if he actually saw you behind the gym. If he noticed you .. standing there, full of shocked and despaired. 

what if they saw me. crap..! they might wanna end things between us.. what if they tell their parents? or maybe the principal.. or doesn't talk to me at all! come on.. please answer.

Thats all he could think about. His 6th time, putting the phone up to his ear, knowing what he was gonna say to you once you picked up your phone.

But every time it leads into voicemail, Asahi gets worried the second. A worried mad feeling in his gut. if that ever makes sense. 

That did it for him.

When another beep was sounded in his ear, Asahi took a deep breath, before saying anything to break the silence in his room. 

" 𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘺/𝘯! "

Silence arrived after a few seconds.

"𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘺.. 𝘥𝘶𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘴."

"𝘶𝘩𝘮."

shoot! i forgot what i was going to say.. Asahi was sweating. He knew that at some point, the voicemail will be heard. He didn't want to embarrass himself over it.

"𝘩-𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴?"

geez! get straight to the point! He took another deep breath, clinging on to his mattress cover. 

"𝘭𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘸.. 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘨𝘺𝘮 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘮𝘪𝘴-𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨."