⚢︎ • 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋. | 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘻𝘶 𝘒𝘪𝘺𝘰𝘬𝘰

𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐒 ! 𝐅𝐄𝐌! 𝐘/𝐍 𝐗 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 ! 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐔𝐋𝐀𝐑 ! 𝐊𝐈𝐘𝐎𝐊𝐎.

❤・┆✦ COLLEGE AU

»»---- 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌𝘚 𝘈 𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘒𝘐𝘠𝘖𝘒𝘖

»»---- 𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘐𝘕𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘋𝘌𝘚 𝘈 𝘛𝘖𝘗 𝘒𝘐𝘠𝘖𝘒𝘖 . . ----««
𝘛𝘏𝘐𝘚 𝘈𝘜, 𝘚𝘏𝘌'𝘚 𝘕𝘖𝘛 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘗𝘌𝘙𝘚𝘖𝘕 𝘠𝘖𝘜 𝘒𝘕𝘖𝘞 𝘐𝘕 𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘈𝘕𝘐𝘔𝘌. ∘°∘♡∘°∘

THIS INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING

ᴛᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʀꜱᴇꜱ.
★ ᴏʙꜱᴇꜱꜱɪᴏɴ ᴛᴀʟᴋ.
★ ᴅᴇᴍᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴋɪʏᴏᴋᴏ.
★ ʜᴇʟᴅ ʜᴏꜱᴛᴀɢᴇ (?)
★ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ ᴏꜰ ʟɪᴍᴇ - ɴᴏᴛ ɢʀᴇᴀᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛ, ʜᴏᴘᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴋꜱ.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ ♫ ⋅.} ───── ⊰

Kiyoko Shimizu.

Everyone loved her. Only for her looks. Her voice sounds like an angel. Her glare makes everyone faint. She was Ms Popular in the looks department. She was perfect. She didn't really care for others. She does what she do best. Everyday, she would go to her dorm and jump straight into her bed, opening her computer to open up youtube.

Why? Well, there's this singer who she listens to everyday. Kiyoko loves the songs that her idol makes. She has some photos from google of her and had them above her bed. Some where laying around on the floor and others were in a big portrait. The perfect girl never realizes that she loved SXXI_.

It was like those two had a special relationship.

SXXI_ was your youtube name. With over 5M subs, people seem to like your songs. Today, you were doing a Q/A for reaching your goal. It starts in a few hours, but Kiyoko didn't want to wait. She pressed on the LIVE SOON video that appeared on her home-screen and waited. Over 72k were already waiting. That's how famous you were. She hummed of one of your songs as she got ready to change into a hoodie that was custom made and shorts.