Chapter Twenty-Four

Sitting at the kitchen table watching Arron cook breakfast was a new one for me, I had so many misconceptions about this man.

He set a plate full of scrambled eggs, bacon, toast in front of me, with a full glass of orange juice. I was not sure how I was going to finish all of this.

"Thank you for this" I said, giving him a warm smile. I know he went to a lot of trouble, and I did not want him to think I was not appreciating his efforts.

He sat down next to me with his plate, and we ate together in silence. But it was not the kind that felt awkward, it had a comforting feeling to it.

"After we eat, I will take you home, I sent word to Duke that you were safe and unharmed and after we eat you will be home" he said.

"Okay" I said, trying to finish my food.

"How many more meetings do you have?" he asked.

"That I don't know, Evan has been setting things up as the requests come in."

"Do you know who you haven't met yet?"

I thought for a moment, "the Fae, elves, and the dragonborn" I said finishing my plate.

Arron sat there looking at his plate, "well from what I know is that with Duke, the Fae are off the table, which leaves the Elven and the Dragonborn, and with three mates, those two might withdraw if they even put in for it."

"They wouldn't put in for it?" I asked

"The Elven are a kind of stuck-up pure blood kind, that won't even think of mating if you don't have Elven blood no matter who you are, and the dragonborn, are a lot of the same way" he said taking our plates to the sink.

"Well, I have no issue with that honestly, three mates are all I can handle, any more would make me go mad" I said laughing.

Arron turned around and he wanted to say something but stopped himself. I got up and walked over to where he was standing.

"I know you called the old law into play, and at first I was mad at you for doing that, but now that we have gotten to spend time together, I'm happy that you are my mate" I said looking up at him.

Arron looked down and took one hand tracing my face, "are you sure you want to be mated to a rogue?"

"To any rogue, no, but mated to you, yes I'm sure" I said as I stood on my tiptoes and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me into his chest.

We stood there for a moment, both lost in thought as we hugged each other.

"The three of us are going to have to sit down with the seer for a meeting, to try and work this all-out" he said.

I pulled back, "what about me?"

"This is between us three guys Jasmine, we are all dominant males, and we are going to have to learn to share you without getting all pissy about it" he said as he winked.

I thought about what he said and agreed they needed to learn to work together if this was going to work.

As I was walking up the driveway Duke came running towards me. I stopped waiting for impact, he picked me up and spun me around.

"I've missed you and yes I know it was only one night but still" he said kissing the top of my head.

I laughed and hugged him back, while Arron stood there watching us interact.

Evan came around the corner and once he saw me, he was right there doing the same thing Duke did.

"Okay no more spinning please" I said, getting my bearings once he put me down.

Evan straightened up and turned towards Arron, "the seer will be here tonight once the sun goes down" he said and turned around and left.

"I'm going to go shower and get ready for the day" I said as I walked over to Arron, "thank you for a perfect night and morning" I said as I gave him a kiss and then turned around and walked into the house.

Duke and Arron talked for a bit before Arron left. I could not hear what they said to each other but there was not any arguing so that had to be a plus, at least I hoped.

After my shower, I walked out of the bathroom and right into Duke's chest. I looked up a bit startled.

"Hi love," I said, smiling up at him.

"Hi sweetheart" he said as he undid my towel, and we spent the next hour making love to each other.

Lying in bed I looked over at Duke, "everything okay?" I asked.

"Everything is now, I just have to learn that I can't have you all to myself, it will take some adjustment" he said pulling me closer to him.

"I know, I'm used to sleeping with you every night, but I think a meeting with the seer will be good for everyone" I said with a wink.

Duke smirked and pulled the covers over us as we ended up having mind blowing sex for the next couple of hours.