Chapter Forty-Five

We were all sitting in the family room when Lilith walked in.

"Good, you all are here, there are a few things that I saw that I needed to talk with all of you about, mainly you Jasmine" she said as she sat down on a chair that Duke got for her.

You could have heard a pin drop a mile away with how silent the room was, waiting for Lilith to continue.

"Jasmine, first off congratulations on mating with Aztec, your circle is now complete with your mates, just as the original queen had four as well"

"Thank you," I said, smiling at Aztec.

"With the minotaur clan, please watch over Jasmine, as he will try what he can to keep her with him. He sees her as a means only to produce royal heirs as he is also the last of his line."

Aztec let out a rumble deep in his chest, we all knew that was his way of saying over his dead body.

Lilith smiled at that sound.

"Since you all came to your senses and informed Jasmine of the bounty that saves me from reprimanding you all for not informing her of what was going on." she winked at me.

The guys did not say a word to that one. No one wanted to be on the queen of the seer's bad side, their powers were unmatched, and they could put a world of hurt on you if they so choose to.

"Demar has the Elven clan backing him now, somehow he persuaded them to see his plea, the Elves are sneaky so Jasmine, you must always have two of your mates with you at all times from now on" she said looking directly at me.

I nodded, understanding what she meant.

"The stakes just got higher for her blood, I have warded each of your homes and lands around them to alert you if a vampire or elf comes near," she said.

"Thank you, Lilith, for all your help" I said.

"I can't do much as this is not my battle, but I'll be damned if a vampire takes the only true heir of the original queen because he is greedy" she said with venom in her voice.

"I will see you my dear child in a week and a half when the moon is full in the sky, I will be the one blessing the unions" she said with a big smile.

I stood up and went over to Lilith as she stood up, I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her tightly.

"Thank you for everything that you have done and will do, it means a great deal to me and to my mates" I said.

She hugged me back "you are worthy of the title and the blood that courses through your veins, as I was her seer, I am honored to be yours as well" she said as she pulled back, winked, and left the house.

I stood there with my mouth wide open, she was the original queen's seer, holy hell, she is well over seven hundred years old.

"Now you see why what she says goes and we do not piss her off" Evan said quietly. I just nodded, still trying to wrap my mind around those words.