Chapter Fifty-Three

"I think you are ready," Lisa said, beaming with pride as she looked at me. I was nervous to see what I looked like.

Taking a breath, I turned around and looked in the mirror. My mouth fell open, "Lisa, you are amazing, this dress is beautiful" I said, turning back and forth looking at it in every direction that I could.

"Thank you, I also felt that with four mates you needed to have a part of each of them with this dress. It only seemed fitting" she said standing next to me.

Lisa also worked her magic on my hair and makeup. I could not believe the transformation.

There was a knock on the bedroom door, Evan poked his head in, and he stopped short. "Jasmine, you are gorgeous, well you always were but with this dress, your mates are lucky guys" he said walking in.

I smiled, trying really hard not to tear up. "Thank you, Evan," I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"It's time, my queen," he said with a bow of his head. I blushed, seeing him become so formal, but when he raised his head, he winked.

There was my Evan I thought. I took his arm and took a deep breath, after letting it out I looked at Evan, "I'm ready" I said.

We walked out of the house and to where there used to be the dirt clearing, but now it had been transformed into a beautiful garden.

There were twinkling lights put up everywhere, lanterns lit the path to where all four of my mates were standing, waiting for me.

Evan wrapped his one hand over mine as my arm was looped around his. I am sure he could feel my nerves as my heart was beating faster than I ever thought it could without busting out of my chest.

Music started to play, as I walked towards my mates. Lilith stood there in the middle smiling proudly at me. Under the full moon my dress began to glow.

Greens, gold, reds, black, turquoise were glowing and swirling around, all my mates' colors moved around together as I walked towards them.

As I stopped in front of my mates, Lilith cleared her throat. "It has been almost a thousand years since a true queen has been mated with all four mates. This mating signifies the beginning of an era of peace.

These four clans are being united with this marriage to the royal queen."

Lilith held out her hand for me to take it. I placed my hand in hers, her power glowed from her hand to mine.

"Jasmine, royal queen of all the clans, will you accept and mate for all eternity to Duke, royal heir of the wolf and Fae clans?"

"Yes" I said looking at Duke with a smile on my lips, his smile was full of pride and love.

"Jasmine, royal queen of all clans, will you accept and mate for all eternity to Aztec royal heir of the dragonborn clan?"

"Yes" I said looking lovingly at Aztec, seeing his chest puff out with pride on his face that was also filled with love.

"Jasmine, royal queen of all clans, will you accept and mate for all eternity to Thomas royal heir to the Merfolk clan?"

"Yes" I said looking at Thomas smiling at him, seeing Thomas filled with love in his eyes.

"Jasmine, queen of all clans, will you accept and mate for all eternity to Arron, royal heir to the rogue clan?"

"Yes" I said looking at Arron and seeing the promise of an eternity of love in his eyes.

All four of you, place your hands on your queens' hands" Lilith commanded.

Each one placed a hand on top of mine.

"Under the full moon and the blessings of every God and Goddess, this night I, the seer of the original queen, now seer to Jasmine, the true heir of the title of Queen of the clans, bless this union of the clans."

With her words lightning and thunder filled the skies then was gone. Letting us know that our prayers were answered, and our union was blessed and accepted.

"Now, Duke stand before your mate and give her your mark."

Duke stood before me, extending his fangs, I moved my neck slightly and he leaned in, gently kissing my neck, "the first night I laid my eyes upon you, I marked you giving you life, I mark you tonight as my wife for all eternity" he whispered into my ear then he bit down, his venom seeping into my body.

There was fire for the first time, this time my body welcomed it and it was filled with warmth, love, and passion. I let out a soft moan.

Without thinking about who was around, my teeth lengthened and with Duke removing his shirt, I kissed his neck. Looking into his eyes "I am yours for all eternity as you are mine" I said as I bit down on his shoulder, marking him.

After I released my fangs from his shoulder, he took off my dress. I was standing before everyone naked. Without a second thought Duke claimed me in front of everyone.

After our union was cemented, I went through each of my mates, marking and cementing our bonds in front of everyone.

It was a rite of passage to claim each other and mark each other for everyone to see that these four were my mates for eternity.

After the ceremony was done, everyone cleaned up and went to get ready for the party that was to follow.

I stood there still naked in front of Arron; we were the only two left. Even though we were already mated and marked there was one thing we still wanted to do.

Arron took my hand, we walked to the forest, there was a special spot he had found for us.

I stood there as he transformed into his rogue, within the blink of an eye I transformed into mine. We both howled and as if on cue, the rest of the rogue clan howled back.

Accepting me as their queen, and the mate to their king. Arron turned to me, and we marked each other.

Both of our beasts ravished each other. Under the full moon, the goddess of the wolves dissolved the curse, the rogues were able to travel freely now.

We walked back hand in hand to the party, Duke smiled at me knowing that I had helped Arron with his curse, and he proved himself to the Goddess of the wolves.

The rest of the night we all danced and feasted on the food, which was amazing.

I walked with Thomas back to the beach before sunrise.

As we walked into the water to where the water was at our chests, Thomas wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

"I am so in love with you my queen, my mate, my wife" he said and as we were kissing the sun slowly started to come up, blessing our union, I felt something behind my ears.

Thomas looked and smiled, "your wish has been granted my love" he said as I touched small flaps behind my ears.

"Are these what I think they are?" I asked and he smiled.

"Yes my love, they are gills, so now I can show you my home and we don't have to surface until we want to" he said and kissed me.

"When can we do that?" I asked excitedly.

"Tonight, I will be back, and we will all talk about how we are going to share you, so you get to see everyone's home" he said with a wink.

Thomas dove under the water and was gone. I took my time walking back to my home, where Duke, Aztec, Arron, and Evan were standing there waiting for me.

"You ready for eternity my love?" Arron asked as they all gathered around me, and I stopped before going into the house.

"Always and forever with you four" I said smiling at each of my mates.

We walked into the house and as the door shut on the outside, inside was full of laughter and love. My eternity I had always wanted and now I have, and I was more than ready to start this new life with all of my mates.