Chapter Thirty-four

Once at the beach I sat down on the sand, looking up at the moon, she was only half right now. Two more weeks before the full moon.

Thomas wrapped his arm around me, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

We did not speak for a while, just sat there watching the waves gently touch the sand before going back out and doing it all over again.

"Aztec is going to train me to see if I have dragon born blood in me" I said quietly.

"Jasmine, that is a good thing, if you have Aztec on your side that will help you overcome any enemies that might try to go against you" he said.

"Why are you so easy to talk to and levelheaded, unlike Duke and Arron?" I asked with a sigh.

"My love, you forget they are both alpha's that have wolf blood coursing through their veins, they aren't the most levelheaded when it comes to their mate, I'm surprised they are able to share you without fighting" he said with a chuckle.

"I want to spend tonight with you" I whispered, turning my head to look into his eyes. I had missed spending time with him, just him and no one else.

"You up for a midnight swim?"

"I didn't bring my swimsuit," I said, and Thomas smiled at me.

"You don't need one love" he said as he stood up and stripped out of his clothes.

I stood up and took off my dress, standing in the moonlight naked in front of Thomas, there was something magical about this moment.

He took hold of my hand and led me into the water, he turned his back to me when the water was deep enough, I could not touch the bottom.

I climbed on his back, and he took off swimming towards our cave.

Once inside, he changed back to his human form, I laid down on the sand waiting for my mate, his eyes shone brightly looking at me.

"You are beautiful my mate" he said as I spread my legs for him to enter me.

We spent the next four hours making love to each other. I fell asleep in his arms as he kept kissing me softly on my forehead whispering words, I did not understand but it stirred something deep inside of me awake.

"Sweetheart, I have to get you back before the others get too angry," Thomas said in my ear.

"I don't ever want to go back; I'm just going to live in this cave" I mumbled as Thomas chuckled.

"As good as that sounds, to keep you all to myself sweetheart, you have to get back and get ready I get to train you today" he said as he kissed the tip of my nose.

I sat up, "that's right, I get to spend the day with you" I said with a smile. Stretching my body out since sleeping on a bed of sand was not always the best, but I would keep doing it as long as I got to spend time alone with Thomas.

It was nice spending time with someone that was not always a hot head, do not get me wrong I loved the other two but sometimes it was nice to have a conversation other than what I am supposed to be doing.

I slipped into the water where he was waiting for me, the one pleasant thing around this cave was, the water was always warm.

Once we reached the beach it was still dark out, looking around I did not see anyone, so hurrying up, I slipped my dress on.

Thomas stayed in the water, watching me, I turned around and blew him a kiss, he smiled and disappeared under the water.

"How I wish I could at least once breath under the water and see your world" I whispered as I turned around and walked back home.

I stopped in front of the house, it was quiet and dark. I blew out the breath I was holding. I knew I stormed out like a child, but some days I get upset with the guys.

They were born of this world; they should be filling me in on everything instead of letting me walk into things blindly. I was not going to apologize either for my behavior.

I squared back my shoulders and walked into the house quietly. I went up to my room. Opening the door, I quietly shut it and went to the bathroom.

I showered and did not bother to put on a nightgown. I slipped into my bed, and snuggled under the covers, I started to drift off.

I did not see Arron standing in the shadows watching me with a look in his eyes.

He walked over to the other side of the bed and got in, he pulled me close to him and I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his chest.

There were no words that were spoken between us, there did not need to be. Every action between us for the next few hours expressed everything that we felt for each other that words could not express enough.

I sat up, "shit what time is it?" I looked for something to tell me what time it was.

"It's too early, come back to bed love" Arron mumbled pulling me back under the covers with his arm wrapped around me.

I will admit, I could spend all day and night in bed with this man. He was very giving, and he enjoyed cuddling so that was a bonus.

"I have training today with Thomas, my love, and I don't want to be rude," I said, kissing his lips gently before getting out of bed.

I took another shower, this time to wake up so it was a short cold shower. Once out I put on my bathing suit, and a white sundress.

"I'm going to be in the forest today, taking care of some issues, once done I'll stop by the beach and see how things are going" Arron said as he sat there in bed watching me get dressed.

"Sounds good to me" I said, turning around and smiling at him.

"Let's get something to eat," I said, holding my hand out.

Once downstairs I fixed breakfast for everyone. Arron and I sat at the table eating when Evan walked in. "Nice to see you made it home in one piece" he said, grabbing his plate with a wink.

"I was tempted to join the merfolk and live underwater for all time" I said, and Evan rolled his eyes.

"You wouldn't dare do that; you would miss me too much."

"So true" I said, finishing my food.

As I was cleaning up Duke walked in, walking over to me, he turned me around and kissed me. It was not a soft kiss either.

It was one filled with a ravenous hunger that had my core igniting into an inferno. "Tonight, is our time" he growled into my ear.

"Looking forward to that" I said as I nipped his bottom lip. "But right now, I have to get to training down by the beach, you going to come Evan?" I asked with a wink.

"Oh man I forgot about this one" he grumbled while Duke and Arron snickered.

"Let's go brother, it will be like the first time we took Jasmine down to the water, this time we get to see Thomas try to drown our mate" Duke said.

"He better not because if he does, well nice knowing you Jasmine"

I did not have to do anything since Duke punched his brother in the arm.

"Dude that hurt," Evan said, rubbing his arm.

"Don't say things like that to my mate then" Duke said, taking ahold of my hand, I turned around and stuck out my tongue.

Arron was snickering as we walked through town, everyone smiled and kept their distance from us. Course I do not blame them.

When I had two of my mates that were deadly and built like mountains walking down main street, plus Arron was still a rogue and he played by his own rules, everyone knew that.