I: Oh Sorry, Hi Lady!

3rd POV

"Yah!! Comeback here!!" A shout from a middle-aged man echoed as he tries to capture the most familiar students.

"Shit. Quick he's near" a young tall man with dimples yelled as his group of friends ran.

"Why did you have such a long legs, this is the fastest I can ran!!" the red head retorted, irritated by how she's last among them. "Damn your idea Shin"

"I'm not that Shin!" The tall maknae of the group glanced back, seeing that the middle age man is slowly being left behind.

"Why me?? It's fun. Look we're having fun" the shortest laugh as they reached the wall they'll need to climb. "Yah skeli, lift me" she said as she pulled the tall boy, making him face the wall.

"It's always you who'll go first and me serving as your stairs... And how many times do I need to tell you to stop calling me that... I'll get muscles soon, just wait" he complained but still stay on his stance, waiting for someone to step on his shoulder while the two other girls supports the shortest old shin.

"Yeah.. yeah.. skeleton" she repeated teasingly as she step on his shoulder. "Yah!! Don't you dare look. I'll kill you" she loudly called while the man looks so done with her weight and noise.

"Can you make it quick? I don't want to call my parents when it's just the start of school year you know?" The red head tapped the back of the shortest, feeling nervous for the sudden appearance of the guard.

"Hey shit, shit. I can hear his whistle" the tall maknae panicked, so as the one climbing.

She reached the top and helping the other short girl to join her when the guard appeared and made an eye contact with her that caused to lose her hold, making the other fall.

"You love me guys right?" She asked smirking as her friends below are looking at her in disbelief. Maybe having an idea for what will come next.

"No.. don't you dare!!" The young shin shook her head, pleading and almost tearing up. Scared to being scold by her parents.

The older shin was almost swayed but her annoying smile showed before jumping off the wall, stepping on the outside floor.

"Yah Shin, comeback here!!" The young man could be heard that made her giggle, it's very rare to hear him this loud.

"I'll wait at my house, bring foods!!" She shouted as she dust off her uniform.

"We'll kill you, wait for us!! You're time will end later!!" She heard the red head shout that made her somehow excited if they'll come on time to her house.

With the groans and frustrated sighs of her beloved friends, she started to ran off. Heading to her house.

Looking at her.... She definitely looks stupid.

Running while wearing a school uniform, in a time where students were supposed to be in school but her... She's smiling weirdly and jumping around the streets.

Maybe she's just having a good day. Another day of escaping.

But don't get her wrong, she does this knowing that there won't be any especially occurance in school, when they'll just have a normal discussion day where she believes she can learn on her own.

Youth days should not revolve with just school and schoolworks. She applied it too much in her life that she's enjoying too much but still.. an excellent student.

The school couldn't say anything about her performances... She's active in clubs... Participates in school programs... And the school representative in photography.. In addition to that, she never missed a due date... Maybe just a few attendance as other teachers never let their absence slide even they're group was known for being top bubble students.