XXVI: Us, Atleast For Tonight.

3rd POV

"Don't you want to be my last dance for tonight?" A panting voice was heard in this quiet night.

As the whiskered opened her eyes... Yeji's face was seen upside down and she don't know what to react but to stare at how beautiful she looks with those smile.

Then the brunette moved to lay beside her, using the other's arm as her pillow while her hands rest on her own stomach, closing her eyes as she catch her breath.

"Why'd you leave so early? We haven't danced yet" she mumbled, still breathless, as she moved to lay on her side, looking up to this person beside her who's staring at the night sky. "Come on.. you're not busy now so I'd like to dance with my best friend.."

'best friend..' she looked down at the brunette beside her and they held a staring contest which was won by her, being too lost in her own thoughts.

Yeji then shifted and stand up, offering her hand to be used by the whiskered to stand up and when she got tired of waiting when her hands was yet to have contact with the other's warm ones, she grabbed Ryujin's hand and pulled her up.

After she made her stand up, she guided the whiskered's hands around her waist as she encircled her hands around Ryujin's neck, pulling her closer.

Maintaining the proximity, Yeji started to guide their step side ways, dancing with no music in this dark backyard, only the street lights were the source of light.

Then they continued to sway their bodies, the brunette rest her head on the other's shoulder as she close her eyes, finally breathing normally.

"Why did you left the party? It's not done yet" Ryujin asked, caressing the back of the brunette with her hand.

"I got bored" she simply replied, moving her hands that was placed on the back of the whiskered's neck, playing with those little hairs.

"How did you get here?" Ryujin then placed her hands on Yeji's hips as they continued to move.

"Uber" she said shortly and finally settling her arms tighter around the other's neck.

"Yah, it's dangerous to go home alone this late. You shouldn't--" she was about to distance herself as she spoke but the arms on her neck shows no sign of letting go.. maybe not too soon.

"Shhhh... I'm fine" then the brunette snuggled more to Ryujin's neck, keeping their bodies as close as possible.

No more talk was followed but they stayed like that until they stopped swaying, deep breaths could be heard being released by both.

Then Yeji moved her head, just enough to look at the other's face. "Now, can we go inside?". She said, cupping the whiskered's face so close.

Not long when they found themselves in Ryujin's room, the owner was facing her cabinet to choose their clothes to wear.

Fixing the fold of the shirt and shorts she was holding for the brunette as she walks her way to the bathroom, she almost dropped it seeing that Yeji already untied her hair and removed her accessories.

"I-I'll just... I'll just put it on here" the whiskered didn't met those cat eyes while she step forward and put the clothes on the counter sink. Then she quickly turned around, wanting to get out. "I'll use the bathroom downs--".

"Wait" she heard footsteps coming to her way, and her eyes were already everywhere, not knowing what to do. "Can you ahm... Can you unzip the back for me?... I swear I just used a string to zip it up earlier but since you're here..." She spoke while facing the other's back, tugging the hem of her clothe.