THANK YOU NOTE.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME

If you reached and read until the end, thank you and I hope you're doing fine. I really had a lot of fun with every single comments you leave and it helps me to go on even though I just started writing one day, with no plan of continuing but here I am already ending my second story. So thank you thank you v v much.

Not every chapter I felt sad but some of you said you're hurt that's why I felt happy(don't get me wrong), that my way of writing is somehow effective because sometimes I thought that I can't express enough and I can't word my emotions properly. Gladly I succeeded in most.

While writing this book, I was showered with a bunch of beautiful, heart warming words and I felt so happy that I already look like a fool. Shedding away my tears while I write then soon I'll smile so wide and even laugh while I read your comments.

Everytime I'll read a comment wishing for a happy ending and if not they'll come to me, I can't help but to anticipate for your reaction since the ending is long decided. I've thought about this story while my first story was still ongoing. But now I felt bad that some of you might've really expected a happy ending. (And I thought of changing it because of y'all)

While thinking the last chapters and when I'm writing the parts while imagining their faces, oh gosh.

Yk I revised some planned parts since some of you guessed it right. What do I expect to someone who have read a lot of stories. Even I, try to guess and turned put right to some stories I've read.

I really feel guilty every time 'cause I know y'all want a happy ending but idk, I believe in not every stories end with a happy ending. And it was already set even while I was still writing blues, and I liked it so I didn't changed it.

Thank you for the interaction, I really had fun witnessing how my readers reacts with every chapters I publish. Thank you for sending me a lot of good words (though I find those curses funny and entertaining too). Thank you for sharing your thoughts, it really helped me to finish this.

I'll proofread when I got time.

This is all on you, thank you 💜

Here's my playlist while I write this. It's a mix of fil, eng and kor. Hope y'all will like it.

Ps. I don't have spotify, I'm broke

https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLNNViG66vsZtSbj0_Xcqh8Z5iNXRbS8tL