XX: As We Play Along

3rd POV

Days come and go and along with the flow, a certain whiskered's love continues to grow.

Each days passed and she keeps her words. Throwing stones at the brunette's door every morning and leave a breakfast just on the doorstep before she go.

She can wait for the door to open and eat together but the reason why she didn't want to was still unspoken.

The brunette seems fine with that and thanks her for every food that she receives every time she wakes up.

With that, they only got to spend their time every lunch but, Yeji wouldn't just let her mind be peaceful and have time to breath.

Sometimes she would spend her night in Ryujin's house and they would watch a movie together even though there will be class the next day. They will sleep on the same bed while giving warmth to each other.

Ryujin felt happy ofcourse. She like spending her time with her, she won't deny that but in exchange with that... Watching her smile and laugh with her, she was reminded of how Yeji did the same when she's with some other guy.

But she tried to prioritize thinking about her own happiness. Just her and the brunette. Their time and nothing or no one should join.

Unless if it's their friends.

After exam or quizzes they would hang out in Ryujin's house as usual. Sometimes accompanied with beer, sometimes just playing games and watching movies.

They enjoyed it. Spending their youthful time together with the people they cherish and value. Hope this won't change... Hope this won't end.

Their life in school continued to be stressful. During their third year, they were being prepared to more difficult battle for next year.

But Ryujin being Ryujin. She won't let a day pass without sneaking in between her first and second class just to peek at the next room's window. Waving at a certain brunette who's attention would be easily snatched by someone.

Everytime that happened, Ryujin will took that as a sign to get back to room and slump on her chair. Life goes on... Maybe along with the blooming something of the two at the next door.

Or maybe not.

Each day she'll wait, an hour or with additional minutes outside the school. She should just go home and take a rest, study or eat but she chose to tear herself little by little, witnessing how Yeonjun and Yeji got more closer.

How the guy always run towards the cat eyed who would gladly accept his offer of sending her at the bus stop.

How they keep on exchanging glances and laughs that's becoming louder, which makes the whiskered's ear ring at the sound.

But still... She'll wait everyday. Maybe to make sure that the brunette will go home safe. Even though by doing this... Her heart was being placed more in danger.

For that she's always coming home late. Always taking her time to walk her way home, or sometimes she'll use her vehicle to stroll around the city.

Literally taking rounds on going the same streets keeping her mind fogged with something she wished to forget and move on.

She keeps on doing that until she end up on a certain brunette's house. She'll observe and watch how the lights upstairs will turn off and that time, she'll head to her own home and finally.... try to take a peaceful rest.

After their midterm examination for the first semester, the group of friends already talked and settled with the idea of spending the night in Ryujin's house. Most likely expecting to be wasted again.