XXIII: Can I Be Him?

3rd POV

A little interaction to almost none and the reason... Busy, forgotten and tired who's needing a lot more sleep.

She could've atleast think for more excuses but chooses or just can't think for another when the brunette was already there.

The days goes by and Ryujin was excused in school as she will attend and be the school's representative one more time in photography.

They left early in the morning using a school bus and because of that, she wasn't able to leave yet again, a breakfast for the brunette.

She's needed to be prepared if ever the judges will ask additional questions regarding to her photo, so she's asked to come earlier even though the evaluation will took place after lunch.

Ryujin believes in herself and knows that she don't need to be there that early but for the peace of mind of her adviser, she came and nodding to the redundancy of the person beside her who's interrupting her rest while they travel.

Maybe for her it'll be a great way to escape and let herself breath even just for a day. So when her adviser left her side, she put on her earphone and take a nap.

They arrived at the venue and went directly at their designated room to prepare and check if they need anything else. The other school's representative seems to be here already too but the whiskered doesn't look anxious or even fazed by her long competitors.

Maybe because she never lost and always been placed at least in third. And she's definitely fine with that, it's still an achievement that not all of them can achieve.

So the day went on and Ryujin, as always, killed it and seriously take the questions given by the judges.

She received applauses from the attendees but she would never get her hopes up just by someone's reaction, the oldies lined in front who's writing on their score sheet matters the most for her.

Coming back to their room after the presentation of every students, she was congratulated by her mentor but she took it like a humble person she is.

Then she stayed there, planning to take more needed sleep as the result would be announced later at night.

But as she closed her eyes, her mind started to wander elsewhere.

"What did they have for lunch?" She mumbled as she sat up and bring out her phone. "Oh.. they're already in class".

And she threw her phone on her side before laying back again on the sofa.

Just a few minutes after and she's already in dreamland. Her teacher came back and found her sleeping so they let her be while they wait for the result.

Then soon, the whiskered was being shaken as the announcement will be held at 7 and they only have an hour to prepare and get to the venue.

She was easily awaken and she fixed herself a little before they head out the room and waited for the announcement.

There they are in front line and Ryujin could be easily seen yawning as the mc started his introduction.

Not an hour it took and the competition ended with Ryujin placing second. Ofcourse, her teachers were extremely delighted with the result while... Well... As soon as she woke up, her mind was somewhere else.

"She should be at home this time" she mumbled as they pack their belongings.

But still feeling bothered with not knowing how the brunette's day went, she decided to call one person that could tell her.

"Hey Soobin. How's your day?" She spoke on the phone as they walk out of the building.

"Oh hey... It's fine. How's your competition? Should we celebrate now?" He asked and ruffling of something could be heard from the line.