XVII: Secretly Love, Confusing Act.

RYUJIN's POV

Days went by and even though we see each other almost every time.. actually every hour, I believe I won't get tired of her.

Her clumsiness, the random things she do and everything about her that keeps on surprising me.

I won't say I don't like this kind of Yeji but more like... I fell to the Yeji I met before but this made me want to fall deeper and stay enchanted with her.

From the days we spent together I realized that when you like someone, there won't always be about butterflies filling in your stomach whenever the person you like will appear and do something you like but... You will just feel contented by watching her on the side.

Seeing her happy makes you too as well. No need to be the reason but ofcourse, it'll mean a lot more if you'd be the reason.

Absence of butterflies comes with the growth of love. True love starts when we stay even though the butterfly fades.

And I'd like and will show every ounce of love that I feel for her. So what if she just sees me as a... Friend.
.
.
.
Day of enrollment have arrived and here I am at my house preparing so I can pick up Yeji at her house later. I haven't informed her but I planned to eat outside, my treat.

I mentioned few days ago that the enrollment have started and our friends who were still in vacation was already done through online, so I told Yeji that I want to do it directly in school since I haven't really got out of my house a lot more times during this summer.

And she just said she wanted to tag along and enroll at the same time.

So here I am parking my motor in her frontyard, carrying my helmet with one hand as I started to walk to her door.

I knocked a few times before I opened it with my free hand.

Then a beautiful sight welcomed me. Hoping I could... Or will have the chance to witness this every morning in the future.

Yeji in an apron, her hair in a low ponytail, surprisingly clean kitchen with a dish served.

"Come on, eat it. I'm confident with this one" I chuckled as she sound so proud that I felt challenged.

"I thought of eating outside but I guess that will be more than enough" I said walking closer to her who's approaching me. "Didn't you get a good sleep? Your bag looks heavy" I teased as I noticed the dark spot below her eyes and she looks tired.

'Maybe she sleeps better when I'm around' I chuckled at the thought. This dumb mind. You'll only hurt yourself.

She eyed me weirdly so I cough a little and proceed to sit on the chair, sniffing the dish she cooked. It's the same dish she served back then.

"Don't worry, I promise it's a lot more better that the first one" she took a sit beside me and said, maybe she noticed I'm a bit hesitant.

I really had a bad time dealing with my business in the bathroom the last time she cooked like this.

But I guess... Or I hope... This will be better. Help me.

Without any words. I gulped thickly before I took a bite.

And another.

And another.

"Yah, you need to chew your food" she said and placed a water on my side. "How does it taste?"

After emptying my mouth, I looked at my side, almost choking at my own saliva at how this person looks so intently at me.

"Did-did you practiced all night?" I carefully asked, assuming that she got those bags because of this. "If you did well... You did a great job. I love it" I said when she seems shy to admit it.