HANDSOME GENTLEMAN

Yn and jungkook hear car parking sound.Yn and jk definitely look like fighting yns helmet in jks hand . They both trun around

"There we go again, shit

"There we go again, shit. It's better to go inside than listen to this boring koala," Jungkook said with an annoyed face as he stepped inside . But then he turned around and winked at Y/N. "Her shocked face is cute. OMG, JK, don't think too much."

"Why is this guy walking towards me? Leave it, he is already gone," Y/N thought to herself. She made a confused face as he approached her. "What happened, Mrs.?" he asked politely. Y/N froze for a moment before responding, "What! Do I look like a married woman? I am just 20!!" She checked herself and realized that she kind of looked like a married woman and the mother of three kids. She was wearing a black sweater twice her size and normal blue jeans. Her hair was messy. "I am so sorry," he said, checking her from top to bottom, trying to control his laughter. "What is the problem?" he asked kindly. "Did you see the boy who went inside? He is the problem," Y/N rolled her eyes and sighed. "What did he do?" he asked. "He is very mannerless; it's like he doesn't know what manners are. Who raised this boy?" Y/N said with an annoyed face. The man started coughing. "Actually, it's me... I am his brother. I raised him. You can complain about him to me." That man started laughing.

"Y/N, what did you just do? Shit! I just talked shit about him to his brother. OMG, Y/N, why are you so dumb?" she said to herself, crying inside. "Sorry, sir," Y/N said, biting her lip and looking down. "That's okay, he always does something wrong and everyone complains about him, so that's not a big deal," the man said, smiling at Y/N. "What goodness he has, dimples! How handsome," Y/N almost dropped her jaw. "What did he do this time?" he asked her. Y/N explained everything - the overspeeding, breaking traffic rules, killing the dog, showing her the middle finger, and talking rudely to her. "He just killed someone's pet, and he doesn't even care. I just asked him to apologize, but he gave me this money and said he would never apologize," Y/N said with a sad face, returning the money to Namjoon. "Sir, take this money. We don't need it. If you can, please teach him how to take care of, respect, and love others," Y/N said with a smile. "I am so sorry. I will apologize for him. Please accept my apology," he said with a sad face. "I will do. He didn't do anything wrong to me, but those kids-" Y/N couldn't finish her sentence."i will apologize to them too" namjoon said

You both get there, and Namjoon sees those kids crying. His heart breaks, and he feels very disappointed in JK
Namjoon goes to them, sits on his knees, and wipes their tears while Y/N watches them. "I am so sorry, please forgive me," Namjoon says, looking down. "No, you're so cruel," one of the kids says, giving him a little push. Namjoon becomes speechless. Y/N comes to them and asks the kids, "You told me that your younger brother is naughty, right? What if he does something wrong, doesn't apologize, and that is very bad? Shouldn't he apologize?" Y/N asks with a smiling face. "I will do it for him," Namjoon says confidently. "Umm, what if they don't forgive you anyway?" Y/N asks, leaving the kids speechless. "That is what is happening here. This man's brother killed your dog and he is asking for forgiveness, but you guys don't forgive him. Is that wrong?" Y/N says, looking into their eyes. They look at each other and say, "We forgive you, sir," with a smile and tears in their eyes. "What if street dogs eat us? At night, there are so many cruel street dogs," Namjoon hugs them and says, "No, they don't. I won't let them." He suddenly walks away and calls someone. After some time, he comes back and says, "Excuse me, Ms., are you ready to be their guardian?" Y/N is shocked and asks, "What!? I mean, I talked to the school principal and they have a hostel facility too, and they're ready to take care of them. I have no problem being their guardian, but you know if someone finds out about it, this will be a new rumor." "Of course I do," Y/N says without thinking twice. "Thank you...." Namjoon smiles and looks down. "No! Thank you," Y/N says, and he gives a soft laugh. "They will come soon; you have to sign some documents," he says, and Y/N nods. "I have to go; I have a meeting. Sorry, but my secretary will come along with them, so don't worry," Y/N nods, with a big smile. "Can you tell me which hostel they are going to so I can go and meet them when I am free?" Y/N feels a little awkward asking. "Hostel under XXX school," he says. "WHAT!!!? Is that for VIPs? Like for their kids?!!!" Y/N's eyes almost fall out. "Yes, why are you so shocked?" he asks awkwardly. Y/N just shakes her head. She is impressed times 100000. "Sir, you are my inspiration, my motivation, my role model since today," Y/N says with a bright, cute smile. "Really?!" he looks like he can't believe what he just heard. "Yes, you're so kind and a gentleman, and I want to become like you - rich and kind," he can't control his smile. He gives a bright smile and waves at her. "Goodbye, have a nice day... Oh wait," he takes his checkbook from his pocket and signs it. "Take it," he offers it to Y/N. "No, thank you," Y/N says. "Please take it," he insists with a smile. "No, I'm good," Y/N smiles back. "Take it as a sorry gift about my brother's rude behavior towards you." He grabs her hand, gives her the check, and walks to his car. She watches him go with a smile. "Such a handsome gentleman," she says and smiles.

Y/N goes to the kids to prepare them mentally for this new decision. After half an hour, a car arrives, and a beautiful lady with a beautiful dress steps out. She looks rich and professional. She approaches Y/N and asks, "Y/N, right?" Y/N nods. "Hi, I am Im Yoona, Secretary of Kim Namjoon," the lady says. "Oh, nice to meet you, Yo- what? Kim Namjoon? He is not the son of Jeon Bang?" Y/N asks. "Not really, Mr. Jeon is a stepdad, but he likes Kim Sir more than his real son," Yoona explains. They talk about the admission and other professional matters for a while. Yoona takes the two kids with her to drop them off at school, and Y/N goes to the hospital because Yuna is there, feeling dizzy after witnessing so much blood. The tone of the essay becomes formal.

An: did yn fall in love with Namjoon ?
Did Namjoon and jk have a fight about this?
What happens to Namjoons dad?

~thanks for reading pls vote hehehe have a nice day~