TRIP pt - 1

As they arrive at the airport, he offers his hand and she holds it, and they both walk like a sassy couple. Yn is so excited, it's her dream to go there and she is so happy.
Taehyung is also happy to see her happy and feeling excited and nervous at the same time because it's a complete dream for him. Inside, Taehyung is overcome with happiness.

As they arrive in California, there is a guy waiting for them with a car. He gives Taehyung the key and goes. Yn is so happy. As the guy leaves, she starts dancing in happiness around Taehyung. "WE ARE IN CALIFORNIA.... YEAH YEAH.... CALIFORNIA... YEAH YEAH... CALIFORNIA... " He laughs and dances a little with her. They're ready to go to the hotel. He drives the car, looking incredibly attractive, and he knows it. She can't stop looking at him with her mouth slightly open. He drives with one hand and it drives Yn crazy. Her eyes wander to his veiny hands, her thoughts climbing hills. She can't control her hormones, the way his hands move automatically gives her dirty thoughts. She imagines those hands going through her neck. She starts sweating. Her eyes go to his jawline. She really wants to touch it so badly. He doesn't know what is going on, he's fully focused on driving. He licks his lips and bites the side of his bottom lip.
Yn is fully focused and zoomed in on his lips now. She can't control the war of hormones. She slowly bites her bottom lip while looking at his lips. She really wants to pin him and kiss him right now. She has never looked at him like this.
He slowly looks at her without her noticing, but he sees that she is already looking at him without blinking.

She scratches her neck. The euphoric feeling in Taehyung's soul increases. He blushes, feeling nervous about why she is looking at him like that. He can't control his nervous system. He sees her sweating a lot. "Do you want to increase the AC?" Yn is actually in her own world but suddenly his voice brings her back. She twitches, as if she saw a ghost. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah... I guess... Flight sickness..." She breathes heavily. She turns around and grits her teeth, slapping herself slightly and telling herself, "God, help me. We must stay focused, brother. WE MUST STAY FOCUSED."

As they reach their hotel, they see a police car and a big crowd outside. They don't know what's going on, but they can tell something is going wrong. "Let me check... Stay here... Wait for me." Before she can speak, he leaves. Yn is worried. He comes back after some time, looking upset. "Listen, Yn, we messed up..." He slaps his forehead. "What?!?" She is shocked. They are silent for a while. "What should we do... Let's go bac-" "NO!" He cuts her off. "There are lots of other hotels, we can stay there..." "That's right." She makes an "o" face. "I know a hotel... Let's go there." She nods.

They go to another hotel, which looks much better than the first one. "Wait..." He leaves and comes back with a person after some time, opening her door. "Baby, come out..." He welcomes her like a prince. She is so confused. She looks at him blankly. He looks at that man and smiles, and she does the same. He wraps his hands around her waist, and Yn's eyes almost fall out. The man smiles, walks, and tells them to follow. He holds her hand and they start walking. "What's going on?" She whispers. "We are newly married..." He whispers back. "WHAT?!?" She says it loudly. The man turns around and looks at them, smiling. "Yes... Angel, we... Are... Going... There..." He says, looking at that man and smiling. The man smiles back and walks. "Act like we are newly married... I will explain later..." He whispers. "But why?" She whispers back. "Just do it..." He whispers. The man looks at them again and they both smile, and the man turns around. They reach the room, which is decorated like this.

"That's your room, sir..." That man says. Yn looks at Taehyung like, what the f*ck. He smiles. "It's beautiful... Right, honey?" He asks. "Yeah... Baby... Just like you..." She said. "Oh... This naughty baby..." He holds her waist. The man leaves the room. As the man goes, Yn pushes him. "WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?" She yells. "Be quiet and listen... In this hotel, only couples can stay. In short, it's a honeymoon center..." "WHAT THE..." She can't believe how disappointed she is. "So... I suggest... We pretend to be newly married couples because there is no other way..." He said. "But still..." "Listen, it's just for two nights... We have to... Try to understand..." She takes a deep breath and accepts it. "Okay... But what is this room...? We are going to sleep here together like this..." She holds her head. "We have to..." "Okay... Anyway, it's pretty..." "Yeah... Really pretty..."