JASMINE

Thank God I have my phone and keys, let's call that dumbass. Fuck, he's not picking up, what should I do... What should I do... Oh wait, I have my keys, just unlock it. If it's here, then I'll probably hear sound 1...2...3..." The sound of a car. "Yes, it's here."

JK finds the car and looks inside. There is Jimin sleeping in the passenger seat, one of his legs at headrest and one hand holding a bottle of beer resting on the floor with his mouth open. JK rolls his eyes in frustration but takes a picture of him. He enters the car and drives home. Meanwhile, YN wakes up and Yuna tells her that he already left and he's such an ungrateful person.

Namjoon hears the sound of a car and is so worried about JK because it's raining and he won't pick up the phone. He comes to know that JK left the bar drunk. Namjoon doesn't sleep all night. How can he? He keeps sitting outside and waiting for him, even though the staff told him to sleep. After hearing the sound of a car, Namjoon becomes the happiest person in the world. He runs to JK and asks, "Where did you go? Did you know how scared I am? I even thought you got into an accident. You're so reckless," Namjoon said. But JK doesn't mind at all and pulls him inside, saying, "There is a dead body in my car, take him inside." Namjoon is shocked because there is a chance that JK killed someone. He runs and checks and sees Jimin sleeping. He wakes Jimin up and asks him about last night, but Jimin said they both slept in the car and that's the only thing he remembers. Actually, they both got drunk and JK started crying and complaining about YN, and they both made a plan to talk to YN and complain about it. After some time, Jimin falls asleep and JK goes alone. So Jimin only remembers that they slept in the car.

They both take a shower and eat breakfast.

But JK takes YN's sweater and secretly puts it in his pillow, and it smells like YN. JK can't forget about the things he did. He is going crazy. He screams and covers his face with a pillow, then stands up from the bed, screams again, and lays down. He is going crazy, but suddenly Jimin comes in without knocking, like every time. "Oh bro, what happened? Wait, is that the sweater you wore before? Wait, when did you change it?" He asks. Jungkook takes a deep breath and says, "I stayed at Y/N's house last night." Jimin is curious and crosses the line, sitting on the bed and taking the pillow to look at JK with a question mark on his face. "Shout the fuck up... Bro, she didn't even kiss me," he is disappointed but not showing it. "Shit. It's my fault that I expected too much from YN," Jimin said. "You'd also go crazy if you knew what I did." JK explains everything and Jimin can't stop laughing, falling down twice. "Oh my god, it's so funny! You threw up. Hahahahahahaha, I'm dying," Jimin zips his lips. "How can I face her again?" Jungkook sighs. "Bro, it's a chance to face her again and go to her house and apologize to her... Think of it like this," Jimin said. "Bruh... You're so smart than I thought," Jungkook says and goes to hug him but remembers he's a bad bitch so doesn't hug him. They both get ready, but someone else also overhears this.

They both go to YN's place when JK gets an idea that pops in his brain. "Wait, I should give her a sorry gift like flowers and chocolates. Is that cool?" he suddenly says. "YES BRO... YES. The first time you talk about something romantic and smart, yes, do it," cheering him up, JK decides to go alone because he has another plan too. After some time, he comes back with chocolates and flowers, but it takes a little long. "Wait, Jimin, I think you don't have to come. I think I can do it," Jungkook says. "Oh, then go alone," Jimin says, a little disappointed but happy. "Umm, take my credit card. There's a good seafood restaurant. Go and enjoy," Jimin becomes so happy and hugs him. Jimin leaves and JK takes a deep breath, preparing himself to go inside. He knocks the door, but something unexpected happens, a young man opens the door instead of YN or Yuna. JK gets shocked and hurt. He quickly hides things behind his back. "Who are you, sir?" JK doesn't answer and looks blankly at him. "Sir-?" YN comes to check and she gets shocked after seeing him. "Jungkook? What are you doing here?" JK gives her a very sad look, his eyes filled with sorrow, and he slowly looks at the guy. "Oh, so he's him. Nice to meet you. I'm Jung Ho-seok, you can call me Hobi. You're probably wondering what my relationship is with YN. I'm her very close and one and only male best friend, aka YN's boyfriend," he laughs. YN kicks him. "I'm kidding. I'm not her boyfriend. People just misunderstand us. They don't have sense because how can I date an ugly girl like her? I have great taste in girls," he laughs again and winks at YN. "By the way, it's kinda weird that every guy falls for this 'ugly' girl when she's very handsome like you. Yes, you're so handsome. I'm feeling gay," YN kicks him and pinches his shoulder, but it's not funny for JK. His blood is boiling. "What made you come here?" JK looks at Hobi and moves to YN. "I just wanted to give this," he rushes and hands it to her, "and I want to say sorry for what happened yesterday." Before he can complete his sentence, J-Hope interrupts, "Don't be sorry because of you, I got a movie party." JK gives a confused look. "Oh, let me explain. The sweater she gave you was gifted by me, so she threw me a sorry party," he is laughing but it's not funny at all. "Where is your friend? I want to say sorry to her too," YN opens her mouth to answer, but J-Hope rushes and blocks him, making JK more annoyed. He wants to slap him, punch him. His mind is going crazy about her touch and smile, and she's going to spend the whole day with him. He's going crazy with jealousy, his mind getting blurred, and he's breathing so fast. "Okay then, I'm leaving. See you again, Y/N," he leaves but comes back after they close the door and spies on them, listening carefully.

"Omo, he's so romantic. He even knows your favorite flower. He really wants to get appreciated because it's so hard and rare to get a jasmine flower bouquet here," he says. YN nods. "And look at these chocolates. Sorry for the things I did. Yaaaa... He's so romantic. Don't you want these?"

he says while hitting her shoulder

he says while hitting her shoulder. "Umm... No... Maybe only the flowers," she says. "Just because I liked them so much, I can't avoid jasmine," she says like a drama queen. "Just like your flower version," he says, and she nods. "Wait, someone is there." JK runs away so fast to save his life.

An: did they find jk ?
Did you think jhope us second lead ?

~thanks for reading have nice day pls vote 💜🥺~