ENGAGEMENT pt-2

Pardon me?! Y/n?! Is that her?? Yes, it is her. Oh my gosh, and that waiter guy. Wait, that means he's not a waiter, he's a millionaire! Oh my gosh... But why did she get engaged secretly? Let's ruin it..." An evil expression formed on her face. "THE RING EXCHANGE IS HAPPENING IN 5 MINUTES. BEFORE THAT, DO OUR GROOM AND BRIDE WANT TO SAY A WORD TO EACH OTHER?" Jimin ran to them with a mic, almost tripping on stage. "I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY," he said with an embarrassed smile. "I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT I'M GOING TO ENGAGE MY FIRST LOVE AND MY LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE IT, EVEN THOUGH I'VE PLANNED IT FOR A LONG TIME..." he laughed. "I WISH WE CAN SPEND THE REST OF OUR LIVES TOGETHER... AND THAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MINE... I LOVE YOU..." Jungkook said. Jimin gave the mic to Y/n, but he automatically gave her a sad look in her eyes. She took the mic. "I ALSO CAN'T BELIEVE I'M GOING TO ENGAGE A GUY LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NEVER LIKE MY TYPE, BUT STRANGE LOVE BROUGHT ME HERE. LOOK, I'M YOURS NOW. MY DESTINY MADE ME LOVE YOU LIKE MY HEART WAS FORCED TO... LOOK, I'M YOURS NOW." She looked at the confused crowd. "THAT'S WHY LOVE IS BLIND. IT JUST HAPPENS, YOU CAN'T STOP IT. THAT'S WHY TWICE SAID 'LOVE AIN'T NO SCIENCE, NO LICENSE NEEDED.'" She laughed, and everyone started laughing. She turned it into a joke, and those who wanted to understand already did. "AND I WISH TO HAVE A BETTER TIME WITH YOU. I LOVE YOU TOO..." Jimin took the mic. "IT'S CRINGE, BUT IT'S HEARTMELTING THOUGH, LOL. PLEASE, LET'S DO THE RING EXCHANGE FAST, I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!" He laughed, and everyone loved it. "OK THEN, WELCOME TO THE MAIN CEREMONY," Mr. Jeon said. Everyone clapped, and Jungkook and Y/n stood up. Mrs. Jeon came with a beautiful ring for them and gave it to Y/n.

In that moment, her heart sped up, everything became blurred, and her hands shook. She felt dizzy and completely anxious. She wasn't wearing the ring, but then Yuna shook her. She snapped back to reality, took a deep breath, and put the ring on. Her heart sobbed at that moment, feeling like her world was falling apart. Everyone started clapping even louder. Mrs. Jeon gave the ring to Jungkook next. He went to put it on, but suddenly Y/n pulled her hand back. He gave her a death stare, grabbed her hand, and put the ring on. Everyone started clapping. He whispered in her ear, "I told you, you are mine. Do you get it now?" He smirked. "HELLO, HELLO, NEXT IS OUR CELEBRATION. FIRST OF ALL, OUR DEAREST JIMIN IS GOING TO SING A BEAUTIFUL SONG," Jimin said. Everyone started laughing because of the way he expressed himself.

(For a better experience, you can play "With You" in the background.)

He locked eyes with Yuna and started singing.

I wanna be with you
And I wanna stay with you
Just like the stars shining bright
You're glowing once more

Nobody expected Jimin to be this good at singing. Everyone's jaws dropped. Then suddenly, a person in the crowd started singing. Everyone turned to look, and it was the famous K-pop singer Ha Sungwoon. Everyone started screaming. He was Y/n's favorite singer, and Jungkook also loved his song "Fall In You," so Jimin prepared a surprise for them. Y/n was completely shocked and screaming, as she was a big fan. Sungwoon got on stage and started singing.

Right here beside you, I'm still
Walking wherever you go
You will live forever in me
Breathing deeply within me

Just take it all
I'm nothing without your love
I promise I'll never leave your love
My heart is beating because of you
Forever and ever and ever
Only you can take my heart
Dear my love, love, love
I wanna stay with you

Everyone clapped and screamed loudly, but Jimin only looked into Y/n's eyes, making her blush. "HOW IS MY PRESENT? I HOPE OUR COUPLE LIKES IT, AND EVERYONE... THANK YOU... THANK YOU..." Jimin said, blushing. "THANK YOU, AND BEST OF LUCK..." Sungwoon went to Jungkook and Y/n, took a picture with them, greeted them, and left. "NEXT UP IS A COUPLE DANCE SECTION BY OUR NEW COUPLES. AFTER THAT, FOR EVERY COUPLE, TURN OFF THE LIGHTS, AND DJ, PLAY 'PERFECT' BY ED SHEERAN..." Mr. Jeon said.

Y/n was shocked and worried, but then Jungkook got down on one knee and extended his hand to her like a prince. Everyone started clapping, and she gave him her hand. They went to the center of the hall and started dancing like a prince and princess in fairytales. It was a flawless dance, perfectly in sync with the music. They had no idea how it was all happening, and everyone was silent and captivated by their beautiful dance. And then they stopped, leaving everyone in disbelief that it had ended.

"WOW, AFTER THIS BEAUTIFUL PERFORMANCE, NEXT IS THE COUPLE DANCE. YOU CAN CHOOSE ANYONE YOU WANT. TO ALL THE MARRIED MEN, DON'T CHOOSE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOUR WIFE. IT'S HARMFUL FOR YOUR HEALTH," Jimin said. Everyone burst into laughter, and then everyone started finding a partner. Jimin went straight to Yuna and extended his hand. Mr. Kim had been watching them for a while, and Yuna had already noticed. Yuna looked at Mr. Kim, and he nodded. She happily took Jimin's hand, and they started dancing together.

Meanwhile, Seo Jun was going live. She had recorded everything and all the teachers and students were watching. She turned off the live and went to Namjoon to ask him to dance with her, but he said he was busy. Her jealousy wasn't satisfied yet. She went to Y/n with a glass of grape wine. Y/n was talking to some guests. "Oh Y/n, congratulations!" Seo Jun hugged her, causing the wine to spill on Y/n's dress. She acted surprised. "Oops, sorry." She went closer to Y/n and whispered, "You always know how to pick the right guys... Pick me, girl." She quickly acted normal the next moment. "I'm sorry, Y/n. I'm sorry I ruined your dress." But as she turned around, she saw Jungkook standing next to Y/n, biting his cheek from the inside. "Oh my... I'm sorry. I accidentally..." "I know exactly who you are, so stop this drama. And I also know how to deal with you. But today, I'm leaving it because it's my function. But be brave next time you talk to anyone, especially with my woman. Don't even try to hurt her or make her uncomfortable with your presence. Do you get it?" He raised his eyebrows. "Then, leave!" Seo Jun felt completely embarrassed and left. Jungkook grabbed Y/n's gown. "She's so evil, she purposely spilled grape wine. The stain will never go away," he said worriedly. "It's okay, it's just wine. She's better than you." He became silent for a moment. "I have another gown in my room. I planned it as a gift for you, but... wear it." She nodded. "In the second one." She nodded, and she went upstairs to his room and closed the door. She took off the gown and immediately felt more comfortable. As she went to lock the door, she saw her helmet, sweater, hairpin, and earrings. She wondered when he took them. Some corner of her heart was smiling. That's when she saw a diary on the shelf. She wondered what it was and thought twice before opening it. She flipped to a random page, but the headline shocked her.

"I'm truly sorry, Y/n." An: What will it be?

Thanks for reading! I hope you have a nice day! 🥺💜

And I saw bts at white House . Omo I am so proud of them