CHALLENGE

It's been a week since Yn and Jk talked. Yn used to say "I am busy" to ignore Jk, and Jungkook is also busy. It's a sunny morning, and everything is okay. Suddenly, someone knocked on Jk's door. "Hi, where have you been all day? You always don't pick up your phone and never read texts. What's going on? Are you sad because of Yn?" Jimin said with a cute, confused face. "I am busy," Jk said, closing his laptop and stretching. "What are you watching? Umm, umm...," his naughty brain activated. Jungkook tried hard to change the subject. "Are you watching porn?" Jimin said and made this "🌝" face. "NOO NOOO NOOOO," Jimin took his laptop forcibly and checked it, but he started laughing all of a sudden, and Jk understood, sitting with a down face in the corner. "You... Hahahaahah lol... Hahahah omo hahahah hahaha!!! You are watching Kdrama omo omo hahahah". He laughed out. "Is there any rule that says I can't watch Kdrama, huh?" Jungkook asked. "No... But you never watch Kdrama," Jimin asked. "Who said???! I watched Squid Game," he said. "But it's a rom-com drama. I don't know when my monster gets interested in romantic drama. Wait, wait, don't you watch it to impress Yn, don't you?," he asked Jungkook. He acted like a fool. "Stop, I can see in your face, it's a lie," Jimin said. "Actually, yes. Do you remember my classmate Kai? He used to watch Kdrama to be more
Romantic, and I think Yn will like me if I am romantic," he said while looking down.
"Oh, okay, so you're watching K-drama all this week?" he asked. "Yes, it's so interesting. We just misunderstood each other about this. It's so beautiful. You should watch K-dramas too, like 'What's Wrong with Secretary Kim' and 'Descendants of the Sun'," Jimin nodded. "Wait, are you going to keep getting tips or planning to use them?" Jimin asked. "I have a plan to impress her."

AFTER 2 HOURS

Yn is coming from college and then she saw people in front of her house. She got worried because Yuna is sick. She ran and checked if Yuna is there. "What is going on? Who are they?" You are out of breath now. "Oh, it's your bed delivery team." Yn stuck in her head that time a notification popped into her phone.

Headache

Did you like your present?

Is that by you?
No, not at all.

I know that you liked it.
Don't lie. It's a good bed.
It gives you more comfortable sleep. I am sure.

Take it back right now.

It's a present you can't return.
Me.

There is more, wait. 😉

Are you crazy or something?
Seen.

End of chat.

Yn goes to her room and tries to take off the bed, suddenly someone rings the doorbell. Yuna opens the door and sees someone holding a big box of snacks. "Who are you?" she asked. He places that box on the floor and looks up at Yuna, flipping his hair. Yuna just looks at him with a dropped jaw.

"Hi, beautiful. I am Jimin, your sweet name, please??" he said with a beautiful smile. "Huh? What? Me? Hi, my name is Yuna." She is feeling like in the dream. "Oh, such a beautiful name, just like you." He winks at her. "Wait, I am coming..." He leaves. Yuna just falls onto the sofa. 'Is... This... Is euphoria... Omo, omo, omo... I feel euphoria.' She's dying in happiness, then JK and Jimin come with lots of plushies and stuffed animals.

"Where is my Yn?" Jungkook asked. "Your Yn?" Yuna makes an annoyed face. "Ynaah... Jagiya... Ynaah... Where are you?" He calls her loudly. Yn comes out from her room and sees JK and Jimin. She is shocked and freezes. "Oh, jagi, are you there? Look what I got for you..." He takes one thing each and introduces her. "It's not over. Look what I got for you..." He takes something from his pocket. "Taaa daaaa, Jungkook plushy. Isn't it cute?"

"Get out of my house!" Yn yells, and everyone gets shocked. "WHAT?!" This slips from Jungkook's mouth. "I SAID GET OUT! AND TAKE THIS STUFF TOO!!!" She yells more. JK comes to her and tries to hold her, but Yn doesn't let him. "Jagi-" He holds her shoulder. "GO AWAY!" she shouts and pushes him. Jungkook gets angry and takes a deep breath, controlling himself. "Why? Why? WHY? I DON'T MOVE ANY SINGLE STEP! YOU WANT ME TO GO AWAY? TRY ME!" He said and raises his eyebrow. "GO..." Yn said, trying to push him, but he doesn't even shake. Suddenly, he holds her waist, pulls her in, and starts kissing her roughly and hungrily. He is kissing her with all his hunger and anger, holding her waist more tightly. She is not kissing him back, which makes his anger double. He bites her lower lip. In that pain, she pushes him away. Both start breathing heavily. He wipes his lips. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?" She yells loudly. "Just made you pay for all this," he said with a smirk and wipes his lips with his index finger. "I don't want your stuff," she raises her voice. "Oh, then let me return your payment," he walks closer to her. "Since when is it yours? Did you use your own money for this or your dad's money?" She said. JK gets numb, he never expected this comeback. Jimin drops his jaw. "I will never consider it as yours until you earn and pay for this thing. If you want to gift me, then earn it yourself and stop this fucking show-off of something you never have..." Her words freeze him. "Are you challenging me? Huh?" He asked. "Whatever," she said and rolls her eyes. "Then wait for the day I come back with a gift that I buy with my own money," he said and gets close to her. "What should I get if I win?" he asked. "You have to kiss me," he said while only looking at her lips. "No," she said. "So, you know that I will win," he smirked again. "Then okay, deal done," she said. "Okay, but remember, JK never fails," he said with a smirk. "Jimin, we have to get some lip balm on the way... I want to make my lips soft and smooth."

~ thanks for reading have a nice day
Pls vote 💜🥺~