EVENT

Yn is lying on her bed and staring at the window. That time, she heard the sound of a car. She went to the bathroom immediately, washed her face, and faked a smile in the mirror. She went and opened the door. She saw Yuna coming out of the car with shopping bags, as well as Taehyung. She looked confused, but she let them get into the house first. "What is this for?" She asked them with a death stare. "For the event," Yuna said. "Look at what I bought for you... " Taehyung started opening the bag and searching. "Look!! " She became shocked again and rolled her eyes.
"Did you have any intention to listen to me? ? Does me and my opinion mean nothing to you?" She became angry all of a sudden. He looked at Yuna and then said, "What?"" He asked slowly. "I TOLD YOU A MILLION TIMES THAT I DON'T NEED EXPENSIVE THINGS; I DON'T LIKE IT, BUT YOU STILL BUY ME A LOT! AND LOOK AGAIN, YOU DID... Do I LOOK LIKE a toy to you? Why don't YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME?" She yelled at him, saying he didn't know what was going on.
"Why are you so angry?" He asked with a disgusted face, "I AM NOT ANGRY, I AM JUST SAYING MY OPINION. DON'T I HAVE FREEDOM FOR THAT?!"" Her eyes start tearing all of a sudden. He saw it, and he hugged her tightly suddenly. "What's wrong with you, my dearest?" He whispers at her ears. She stood crying on his shoulder and hugged him tightly. "Are you okay?" He asked again. "Yeah.. I am okay." "Then why are you crying?" He asked her while petting her head. "I don't know," She said, "is because you missed me?? I also missed you so much," He asked her. "Yeah. Maybe because of that." She pushed her head more into his chest. A bright smile appeared on his face. "Did you eat anything?" Yuna asked. Yn didn't say anything like, "Oppa, look at your girlfriend. She hadn't eaten anything until now. She doesn't even eat breakfast well." Yuna complains, "Don't you eat anything?"
He asked her no." She said, "Why?"" "I don't feel like it too." He nodded his head.
"Don't worry, now that I am here, I will feed you with my own hands." He said, "No. It's okay. I will eat." She said while breaking the hug, but Yuna had already left, "It's okay... Don't be shy."
He said it with a smirk. "Don't forget to microwave it," He said to Yuna. She screamed yes. Y's eyes are still wet. He grabs her hands and smiles at her, saying, "How can you look adorable while crying?" He showed his teeth and laughed. She hit him. He laughs more. Yuna, come with food. "I am going. Respecting your privacy." Yuna winks and goes to her room. Taehyung sits at the chair and tells y/n to sit with his eyes closed. She sat next to him. He takes the chopsticks and starts feeding her, but suddenly The place truns to another house, Taehyung truns to Jungkook, and Ramen truns to meat. Yes, she was hit by memories. Her eyes start tearing until the a voice says " Are you crying again" She came back to reality. No." He nodded. He kept feeding her and giving her water. "Taehyungah." A sudden word came out of her mouth. Yeaah," He replied, and he looked at her. "Do you really think I deserve you?" She looked down. She has been thinking about this all these days: "I don't deserve him; I cheated him; I don't deserve him." It keeps going through her mind every single minute. His jaw dropped. He sigh
"Why are you asking this all of a sudden?? No, I deserve you. After living a life like hell, I probably deserve a heaven, and that is you, my dearest." He said it with a sad smile and petted her head. Her eyes started weeping again. "Don't ever think and ask something like this, okay?" He said it, but the expression on his face didn't change. She nodded and started eating again.

He was finally about to go home. He opened the door of the car. She is watching him outside. "I don't waste money. I will never buy anything without asking you." He said it sweetly, saluted her, and walked to his car. She laughed a little. And watch his car go.

After two days

The product is launched. They're a little nervous about it, but the product went much better than they expected, like it's one of the most successful products from Kims. hey're so happy about that. Mr. Kim is so proud of them. Everyone is calling them and saying congratulations. They're happy . They don't have any contact with each other today. They want to, but they're busy. It's evening now. They're going to the party hall. Y/N gets ready and is waiting for Taehyung.