ACTING

He can't take his eyes away from that face of yn when she is sleeping wich is filled with innocence and those chubby cheeks and those lips . He can't stop himself from looking. He forgot all the time the work he is doing he feel he is in the garden of white Rose's . He move slowly towards her forehead while closing his eyes slowly and curling his dry lips. He is about to feel her forehead in his lips but he open his eyes and go back . Take a deep breath and look at her with a smile and pet at her heads. " I love you, Please heal and be happy... "He said in low voice with a painful smile in his lips. He focus back to work again but she is still in his shoulder and he noticed her hair is keep bothering her while sleeping it's keep falling into her face. He take all those hair and tie in a bun with a pencil . He feel heaven when hair of her going through his fingers. In a empty office at middle of the night only the sound of air conditioner and she is sleeping at his shoulder and the smell of coffee completely euphoric for him. He really don't want this time to go away he really want stay here rest of his life.

He finished work it's almost 4 am . He wrapped his hands around her face and hold her and scratch his body carefully and look at her for a moment. He wants to wake her up and go home but he can't when she is sleeping this deep and Cutely. He open his mouth to call her but he stopped and he slowly make her lay down in table without making her wake up. After he stand up and scratch like he want his hips and hands. His shoulder is hurting but he don't care maybe he don't feeling it.
He take her up bridal style and walk out. The Elevator is off so he take her down by staircase it's hard for him to take her like this without waking her up but he take his time and slowly do it without waking her up it's took a lots time. He open the main door and come out like this all the bodyguards are looking at them without blinking. He smile and said to open the door of his car slowly and they did.

/////_________________/////

He come into apartment carrying her bridal style . He come in saw Jin is sleeping at couch he is glad that he is sleeping or else it's gonna be world War. He gose to her room and place her in bed and comeback and he saw this

A world War 3 is waiting for him. Taehyung is scared like hell but not showing . He try to go to his room .
"hey!! "Jin said Taehyung don't want to trun around but no other away he trun around with a fak"e smile . "where are you at?? " me?? Uhh office-yeah " Tae said "with yn right?" He node slowly "aish.... Again" He roll his eye.
"Don't act innocent I know what is going, you like het just say from your fucking M.O.U.T.H mouth!!!out!! "Rap Jin mode on. Taehyung try to stop him but he don't give him opportunity to talk. "your Jealous , you give her a lot of
W. O. R. K work !!!!,because she talk with wwh me , and you comeback and go again to S. E. E see!!!she is ok. And stay with her all night, and I am W. A. I. T. I. N. G Waiting!!!!for you two here , just say you
L. O. V. E love her !!!!... "He said it all in one breath and now he is out of his breath. "no!! "Tae said "then ok, I like her and I am going to ask her out... "Jin give him a smile and going to trun around."NO!! " Taes soul left his body for a moment." why? Why? "
Jin asked "you CAN'T DATE HER!!"
"I am going to.... "Jin trun around taehyung run and hold his hands
" she is her... "Jin trun around Surprised. "REALLY?!lLOVE OF YOUR LIFE!!"he asked like screaming
"no-yeah also that and the girl I talked about with you.... "He is getting shy his face is pink. "OMG!!! The stone paper one?? "Jin open his mouth widely. Tae node and look down . Jin hug him "OMG, I can't believe it's her, that kid who didn't let you date all these years. Your first love is going to last forever... It's your destiny, I am sure. That's why you can't move on. Omg... "Those words make Taehyung soooo happy. "Since when are you guys dating?" Jin asked happily, but Taehyung's smile faded away. "We are not dating," he bit his bottom lip.
"What?! Did she reject you??" Jin asked him. "No... She doesn't know I love her... "He sighed. "What the f*ck!! Did you forget what you said all this time? You said you were going to marry her when you met her again." "Yes, but it's not that easy as I thought," he sighed. "Yeah, I will when she is completely healed from her past... " He said, "I think she has healed... And you have to say it! What about this business trip? It's just you and her...!!" Jin said, "Yeah... Why didn't I think about that... So I also get one week to prepare myself.... YES!!" He felt so cheerful. "Yes, you can." They both hugged each other and said thank you and welcome, but suddenly they snapped back to reality, pushed each other away, and became serious again. "Good night..." Jin said. "Yeah..." Jin walked to his apartment, and Taehyung went to his room right after.