LETTER

She completely drowned in her daydream with Jungkook. A soft smile on her face and one hand on her jaw, she looked at the stage without blinking. Then a "BOO" came from somewhere. Her soul left her body. Her eyes widened open. She screamed and her whole body vibrated.

As she turned her head, she slapped in shock, but as she came back to reality, she saw Taehyung. She realized she slapped him and also called him Jungkook, yeah she did without knowing she said "Jungkookah, stop". For Taehyung, the slap didn't hurt, but that name did. He was laughing when she slapped him, but when the name came out, he stopped and became numb, taking his seat. "Sorry... Sorry..." she said. "It's ok." His expression didn't change at all. "No... You're still mad," she made a sad pout. "No... I am not," he replied, still with no change in his facial expression. "Then where is the... smile?" She drew a circle around his face with her pointing finger and gave him puppy eyes. It's cute. He laughed a little and gave her his boxy smile.

"Ah... Your smile is so heart-melting... Wow... Oh my god..." she said. "Is it?" "Yeah... When you smile, I feel like I am in the clouds... Really, the prettiest... I wanna steal it," he blushed, trying his best to hide it. "Don't flirt with me," she said. "No... I am not flirting... Your smile is beautiful, so that means seeing you crying will be heartbreaking... So don't ever cry-" "WHAT!? How can a human live without crying?" he asked. "Yeah, that's right... Then don't cry in front of me... Problem solved!" she said. "Then you don't ever... umm... eh... I don't get anything... I like everything about you..." he said with all his heart, but it sounded flirty and funny to her. "Awww... so you know how to flirt... um... your ey-" "Ma'am, stop! Did you order anything?" he cut her off because he was melting. "What do you want?" "Mocha," she said. "Um... one hot mocha and tribute tea," he said loudly because there is no waiter system. "So... there is no waiter system. I am waiting for a waiter..." she laughed, and he also laughed.

"Did you know I used to be a waiter in Seoul? I used to be so busy... School, two part-time jobs..." "Two?! One is not enough?" he asked. "No... not like that. I don't need a part-time job for myself, but for charity-" "CHARITY!!!" he cut her off and said it loudly. "OMG... I can't believe it," he said in a lower voice. "Then what do you think about me? Huh? I am an official social worker, bruh... I even got an award for that," she flipped her hair with a smirk. "Oh... Lord!! What kind of charity do you do?" he asked. "Me? Um... for old age people... orphanage kids... street dogs and cats," she said. "What?! Dog person or cat person?" he found it interesting all of a sudden. "Animal person," she laughed. "I have a dog... Yeontan, but he is at a pet care center. I don't get enough time to spend with him, only on weekends..." he said with a sad smile. "What's the use of a dog then? Sorry, what is his name again?" "Yeontan." "Yeah, what is the use of Yeontan when he is not with you... Dogs are supposed to love, not be caged..." she said. "I am so busy. I can't take care of him... Not because I don't want to... I also want to love him and spend time with him... I miss him all the time..." he turned so much sad and it can be seen on his face. "Um... why don't we take him home? We are three people, we can take care of him... I can do it... I have so much free time... If I am busy, you have to take care of him... And Jin oppa... We can adjust. And I am also bored, let's do it," she said. He nodded. Actually, he can't say no to her. He is forced by love. She became so much happy after hearing yes.

As usual, Jin is waiting for them outside the house like their mom. Yn came first, he sighed as he saw her, but then he saw Taehyung with Yeontan.

"Surprise!!!" Yn said. "What??" Jin yelled. "Yeah... Yeontan is going to live with us starting today..." she said with a tiny dance. "What the heck!" he turned to Taehyung. "Your dog-" "YAHHH!!! YEONTAN!!" Yn said, the male sound of her came out with all anger. Jin got scared and surprised, Taehyung was also shocked and smiling. "Yeah... Yeontan is going to live with us. Who will take care of the dog, sorry, Yeontan's?" "We will..." she hit Taehyung's shoulder with her shoulder. The person holding Yeontan didn't like it but remained calm. "Not we... You and you," Jin pointed at both of them. "You don't have to do it all the time when we both are busy..." "Wait, that's what I wanted to ask... What is going on... Why don't you guys just admit you're dating each other?" they said. "NO!!!" they said together. "We are not dating..." she said. "Yeah... we don't... Let's go in..." Tae said. Tae felt so nervous, so he took a deep breath. "Be worried about you!!!... 30 and single... Bruh, go and find your soul mate," she successfully got her revenge and laughed. "Then date me? If you care this much about me..." Jin said. "Umm... wait..." she said and started acting like she was thinking.

They both were kidding, and they knew that, but Taehyung got so angry. He wanted to punch Jin and walked without saying a word. "Wait!" she followed him. She turned around. "MY ANSWER IS NO!!! You're not my type..." she yelled at Jin and followed Taehyung.

Next morning, Yn woke up first and made breakfast and lunch for everyone. She also took care of Yeontan, so Taehyung helped her pick a dress. The most challenging job for Yn was choosing a good outfit, so they made a deal that Tae would pick her dress every day.

 The most challenging job for Yn was choosing a good outfit, so they made a deal that Tae would pick her dress every day

He leave first like always with Jin. She leave after that.

As she get into her cabin she saw purple flower and letter on it . She is shocked it's her first day and getting this.

She is so excited , throw her bag and get that and open the letter ______________________________________I hope you like it :) vote if you

______________________________________
I hope you like it :) vote if you....
Remember the name is changed
Have nice day....
:)