ENGAGEMENT pt-1

They both get to Jungkook's house. There are lots of people working on decorations. "Wait, it's a reminder for you... Don't come in with that sad face. Smile brightly like you always do. We are a happy, loving couple, don't forget that. And be nice to my family. Call my parents eomma and appa, got it?" He said. She nodded. "Smile," he showed his smile. Y/n smiled "more brightly." Y/n smiled more brightly. "Wait, I will go first and open the door, then come out, okay?" He stepped out and opened the door on her side, giving her a look to hold his hand. She did.

They both entered, holding hands. His mom and dad were sitting on the patio. "Look, there they are... Talk to me and laugh with me," he said in a low voice. Jungkook pointed somewhere and started acting like they were talking. Y/n matched his energy. They both acted like they didn't see them and entered. Namjoon was guiding the workers. "Hello, y/n, do you remember me?" Y/n nodded. "I never thought we would meet each other like this..." he said. "Same," she said. "How long have you guys been dating?" he asked. "What? Huh?" She looked at Jungkook. "47 days," Jungkook said. "Okay, okay... So you're counting every day, ohh... Appa and eomma are here..." The next second, she saw them and bowed down. "Annyeonghaseyo," she said. "Annyeong," they both said. "You're more beautiful than I thought... Really a pretty woman," Mom said with a smile. "She has completely changed in 2 months, like, totally... The first time I saw her, she looked like a married woman with 3 kids," they all started laughing, but not Jungkook. "Hyung! Don't you think that's a little offensive? Watch your words when talking about my woman. I don't like your behavior towards her," he said, sounding like he was about to eat Namjoon alive. "It's okay... Bunny... He's my oppa, so it doesn't hurt at all," she looked at him and smiled, holding his hand tighter. "What did you just call me, oppa?" he asked, unable to believe it. "Yes, I called you oppa. I really wanted to have a big brother when I was a kid... I think that wish finally came true," she said and smiled brightly. "Can I get a chance to ask something in between this sibling love...?" Mr. Jeon said and laughed a little. "Yes, Appa, you have a chance 24/7," she said. "Ahha... You're melting my heart... Do you also call him bunny?" "Yes, don't you think he looks like a bunny?" she said and pointed at his nose. "Yeah, he does. I also call him bunny, but he gets angry," Dad said. "But he doesn't get angry when I call him bunny at all. Maybe it's because you're his beloved one," she said. "Aniyo... I love to hear anything from your mouth," he said. Everyone went "ohh." Everyone started talking and laughing like a happy family, even though they weren't. They all liked y/n very much. Y/n was very nice to them, even though she was dying inside. But suddenly, she felt like she couldn't bear the ache anymore. "Can I go to the washroom? It's urgent." Jungkook held her hand. "Me too," he said. "Yes, yes, you both can go... We are so sorry for bothering you guys. It's not like that..." Y/n got embarrassed. "Don't be shy, y/n," Jungkook said. Everyone started laughing. "Go and have your privacy," his mom said. "Come on, jagi... I will show you where the washroom is." He held her hand, pulled her, and they went upstairs. "You're so good at acting. You should be an actress," y/n didn't reply. "If you didn't make things harder and accept the fact, then you wouldn't have to act like this..." He said, pitying her. "I am not acting everything... I'm just acting sweet to you, not with them. They haven't done anything to me. They're innocent, but still, I have to fool them..." She said. "That's what I like about you, y/n," he said. "I wish you had this too, so I could like something about you..." she said and let go of his hand. "They're all gone, so please stay away from me, and I will find out where the bathroom is myself. No need for your kindness..." She walked away and asked a staff where the bathroom was.

MEANWHILE

Jungkook's dad and mom and Namjoon were talking about the change in Jungkook and how happy he is. They think they are made for each other, and y/n's entry into Jungkook's life is a blessing and a prayer for them.

AT THE BATHROOM

She went to the mirror and started crying and screaming silently. "DAD, I AM SORRY... MOM, I AM SORRY... IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF ME... MOM... DAD... I AM SORRY... I AM SORRY... SORRY... SORRY... DON'T HATE ME... DON'T... I AM SORRY..."