FAVORITE PHOTO

Shit, why is she like this? But I like this, damn..." He gets in the car while blushing. "What happened? What did she say?" Jimin is so excited. "Nothing special," Jungkook said and sighed. "Oh, I understand... umm, wait, I have something to light up your mood," Jimin said with a bright smile.

"TAAAAA DAAAAA..." Jimin showed him this picture. "Omo... My god... Why do I feel like floating... Wow, this picture, why am I crying? How cute. Jimin really did this..."

 "Wow, it's beautiful," he said and he acts cold

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Wow, it's beautiful," he said and he acts cold. "Oh, you're supposed to say thank you," Jimin said. "Really?" Jungkook asked. "Leave it... ungrateful human," Jimin said with a cute sad pout. "Send this to me right now..." He said. "Oh, you want this, huh? Then please say, 'please send this, Jimin,'" Jimin said with a smirk. "JIMIN?" Jungkook gave him a death glare. "Oh, I will give you a special offer. You can buy this with 2 bottles of beer," Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. "But first, send this," he said. "Beer first," Jimin said. "You know that I will never break my promises," he said. He is right, so Jimin agreed. "I got that picture, YES! Now I am gonna post this on Instagram. I should hide comments or else girls will nag. Should I tag YN? Wait, I don't have her ID," he pouted his lips a little.

A few minutes later...

Jimin suddenly burst into laughter. "Ahahhhahahhah, your Instagram post, hahahahaha." Jimin is out of breath now. "What's wrong with that? Huh?" He said like he doesn't care. "It's cringe... I can't... I will never stop loving you, hahahahha," Jungkook said, stopping with a death stare. "I will never stop loving you, hahha," he teased him. "SHOUT! THE! FCK! UP!" Jimin changed his facial expressions in 0.0000001 seconds. They both went to the bar.

"Two bottles of Bud Light beer, please," Jimin said and looked at Jungkook for his order. "Spirytus vodka," Jungkook said. Jimin looked at Jungkook, like, "Are you kidding?" but he ordered it. "Bro, it's too much," Jimin said to Jungkook. "I need too much today," Jungkook replied. "I didn't know you were this sad... Did she really hurt you?" Jimin asked. "She said something that I can't get out of my mind and it hurts like hell," Jungkook said while rolling his eyes. "What did she say?" Jimin asked. "She said she will never date a person like me who considers love as a deal, and I am just a dirty evil who wears a thin coat of perfection that my dad made for me," he sighed. "Did you tell her that you pay her?" Jimin asked. "Yes, but she still rejected me, even after I said I would pay 5 lakh for each day," Jungkook said. "WTF, man... Did you lose your mind? You're such an idiot," Jimin put his hand in his head. "What?" Jungkook asked. "I told you that she's not like other girls... And I told you she is very sensitive and serious about relationships, and you, a bump ass hole, forgot that and did all these stupid things. Tell me about everything that happened, like everything, what you said, she said, like everything," JK explained everything. "Now I realize you're such an idiot, like a bump hole. And I'm sure that she will never date you, Jungkook," Jimin is disappointed in lachimolala. "No, she will," Jungkook said confidently. "No, bro, you have to change yourself if you want her," Jimin tried to explain to him. "No, I will never change myself. I am Jeon Jungkook, and I will make her like me," Jimin cut off Jungkook. "And she is YN; she will never love Jeon Junction." "Sir, your beer and vodka," a waiter placed them on the table. Jimin bowed down, and JK took vodka and drank lightly. "WTF, bro, it's so strong," Jimin said, but Jungkook didn't mind him. "You said that she will never love you. What if I made her?" Jungkook said, his face clearly reflecting his stubbornness. "Bruh... Are you insane?" Jimin asked. "You know that I will never give up on something. If I need something, I will get it no matter what," Jungkook said. "That's the point; she's not something, she's a living human," Jimin rolled his eyes. "I don't care. I want her, so she has to be mine," Jimin's heart skipped a beat once he heard this. "Jungkookah... She is such a great and kind girl, don't do that to her," Jimin's sound didn't come out properly, "You understand before I say," Jungkook said with a smirk. "Jungkookah, she will love you, definitely if you be nice. Don't do that," Jimin said. "Why should I change, huh?" he raised his eyebrows. "Please, I don't want you to change. Please act. Try it, I am requesting," Jungkook became silent for a minute. "Okay, I want her number," he said. "Ok, ok, ok, wait a minute."

GF 27 (YN's friend):

Hi.. Babe❤

Hi... My love

I missed you so much 🥺

I missed you too 💔

I want your help, beautiful

What, jagi?

Promise me that you don't misunderstand me

I will never misunderstand my love

Can you send me YN's number? It's not for me, I swear.

Aww, my baby is so cute. I trust you, and I know that you never cheat on me ❤💜

Thank you for trusting me.

Awww🥺💜

+36639651263 (an: I selected a random number, please don't call it 😅)

Thank you, love.

~end of chat~

"I WhatsApped you, but still I am not satisfied," Jimin said. "Oh, you will get satisfied." A smile and smirk come to Jungkook's face.

An:did yn fall for jk?
Did this plan work?
Or yn find out and hate him more?

~pls vote 💜🥺 thank you.... Have a great day~