MISSING

NEXT MORNING

Y/N woke up and did her morning routine, took a shower, and got ready for college. She changed her dress into this.

And tied her hair into a ponytail

Y/N is the favorite student of her teachers because of her bright personality and intelligence. She is not a nerd, but she is the topper. She is a quiet kid, but she is so popular in college because of her hard work, charity, simplicity, and her participation in extracurricular activities. She is the best friend of Hobi. Hobi is the most popular in college due to his handsomeness, and he is a trainee under a popular entertainment company. Lots of girls are jealous of Y/N and they call her a pick-me girl and attention seeker and fake because they hate her so much.

Yuna came to check if Y/N was ready, and she was. They both left the house and walked to the bus stop. "Did you take your assignment?" Yuna asked. "Wait, my assignment is in Hobi's bag. I've been calling him since yesterday, but his phone is off. Let me call again." She called him. "Shit! His phone is still-" Before she finished, Yuna screamed, "Y/N!!! Look there!" "Where? What?" Y/N got scared. "That fried chicken shop, is that Jungkook?" Yuna said. "Where? Yes, it's him. What is he doing there?" Y/N said, as if she didn't remember anything. "I think he is working there to earn money and win the challenge," Yuna said. "Is he serious?" Y/N said with a confused face. "Aren't you? Are you just lying?" Yuna asked, her eyes almost falling down. "Of course I am. Did you think I'll kiss him? NO!" Y/N said. "I think you have to... look how hard a rich man is working in a fried chicken shop just for..." Yuna said. "Are you serious? Did I have to kiss him? No no no, it's not possible," Y/N said. "You already kissed him yesterday," Yuna laughed. "No, I don't. He kissed me, not me," Y/N got annoyed. "But it's still the same, his lips on your lips," Yuna said. "I was just joking, I didn't know this would happen. Omo, Y/N is panicking. She didn't even imagine he would do this. "Yuna, let's walk fast before he sees us. Walk!" She held Yuna's hand and started walking fast. "Omo! Why are Seo Jun and Ha Jea coming to us? I think they are going to make a new scene," Yuna said. "I don't care, just walk." "Stop you fucking pick-me girl!" Seo Jin yelled at Y/N. Y/N pointed at herself and asked, "Did you see any other pick-me girl here?" Ha Jea said, "What do you want?" Y/N asked. "Where is my Hobi?" Seo Jin asked. "Since when is he yours? And how could I know where he is? I don't keep him in my pocket," Y/N said and was about to leave. "Stop lying, you bitch! I know you're the one who hid him," she yelled. "What? Me? Hid him? What are you talking about? Are you okay?" Y/N laughed. "Don't act fucking innocent! I know exactly who you are," she said. "I actually don't know," Y/N said. "Ha Jea, please explain to this innocent baby," Seo Jin ordered. Ha Jea nodded. "Hobi is missing since yesterday. His agency contacted the college. Police are searching for him, and we are sure you're the one behind all this!" she said. "WHAT? ARE YOU SURE? STOP LYING?" Y/N yelled. "REALLY?" Yuna screamed. "Stop acting like you don't know. Tell me where he is," Seo Jin said. "I DON'T KNOW! I SWEAR I DON'T! I AM JUST-" Y/N was feeling hard to breathe. "I know that you don't tell the truth easily, Ha Jea!" Seo Jin said, and Ha Jea came to Y/N and pulled her hair. Y/N tried to push her, but she couldn't. "I - I really don't know! Aaaah, it's hurting!" Y/N screamed and tried to push her more. "More," Seo Jin said. Everyone was looking at them, but suddenly someone tapped on Seo Jin's back. She turned around. It was Jungkook. Jk: "Ms, what the heck are you doing?" he asked. "Who are you to ask? Is this waiter your boyfriend, Y/N? Hahaha," she started laughing. "Take your hands off!" he yelled. They got scared and left Y/N. "We are leaving you now, but we have to meet soon, Y/N," Seo Jin said and they flipped their hair and acted cool as they went away. "Are you ok, Y/N?" he asked. "Yuna, come with me." Yuna held Y/N's hand, and they took a taxi and left. Jungkook felt a little sad because Y/N didn't thank him or talk to him. He downed his face and went back to work.

Y/N went to Hobi's place, but she couldn't find him. She tried her best, but still nobody could find him.

ONE MONTH LATER

The search for Hobi is still ongoing. Y/N is broken. She lost one of her favorites again. She didn't go anywhere for two to three days, but after that, she gained strength again and started to act normal. She is hoping that her Hoba will come. As for Jungkook, he is working hard and earning money. Nobody knows about it except Jimin, Yuna, and Y/N.

Today, Jungkook got his first salary, 60,000 won, which is the same amount he spent in just one day. But this challenge made Jungkook realize how much money is important. He bought a necklace for her.

He happily went to Y/N's house with a big smile. He rang the bell, and Y/N opened it. "Good evening," he said nervously. "Good evening," she replied. "Can I come in?" She nodded and opened the door. They both came in, and the next second, Jungkook sat on his knees, opened the box with the necklace, and proposed to her. "Will you marry me?" Y/N felt shocked, and her eyes widened. She gave a clueless look to him.

"Will you marry me?" he looked into her eyes. "NO! I told you before. I am not interested in you," she said, more like screaming. "Hasn't that changed till now?' he asked. He felt shocked, sad, and angry at the same time. He stood up. "I don't think it will ever change," she said. "WHAT THE HECK! I DID EVERYTHING, AND YOU STILL DON'T LOVE ME?!" he went close to her. She became speechless. "WHAT!? I DID EVERYTHING TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME. I ACTED AS A WAITER JUST TO MAKE YOU LOVE ME!" He walked towards her and pinned her against the wall. "I don't like you. I never liked you..." she said without any fear. "WHY?!" he asked, clenching his teeth. "I don't know, but I am sure that I don't like you. I don't like to see your face. I don't want to meet you. Your presence always annoys me. To be honest, I hate you... And I will never gonna love you," she said while looking into his eyes. "If you like me or not, you're mine anyway," he whispered in her ear. "What? Are you crazy? Since when am I yours? Huh?" she said and pushed him. "I am not something that you can just come and own. Do I look like a toy? I am not yours, and I will never be yours!" she raised her voice. He closed her mouth with his hand. "I can make you mine since the first day I met you, but I listened to someone and gave a chance to peace, for the first time. And look, it doesn't work. If I go on my way, you would have already been at my house as my wife. I just gave you a chance to accept it by yourself, but you don't." She pushed him so hard that he almost fell down. "To be your wife, I have to say yes, and I will never say yes to you! GET OUT!" she yelled. "Okay, then let me make you realize you are mine" He said with full confidence  "GET OUT !!! " She scream " I am going now but I will make you come to me soon.... If I can be waiter for a month just for kiss than i can be anything or any one to get to"He look her top to bottom and give smirk " just wait and watch baby " He Wink and leave loudly close the door
As he get out he called jimin and tell him to come to home immediately

~ thanks for reading, have a nice day,pls vote~