DRUNK

Finally, I am home. Yeah... yeah... yeah... I am going to sleep, but I am still not close to sleeping. My body is, but I have too much to do. Shower, dinner, diary, ahhhh." Yn jumped and laid on the bed after coming from work. "Yn, dinner is ready!" Yuna yelled from downstairs. "Wait, don't eat. I am coming in just a minute." Yn ran downstairs. "Are you eating like this without taking a shower? Look at you."

Yn didn't say anything and went to take her seat, but Yuna stopped her. "No! If you want to eat, then take a shower..." Yn pouted and nodded. "Good girl," Yuna said. "Yes, mom." They both laughed.

Yn changed into pajamas and went downstairs. "Good girl," Yuna said. "I am so hungry. Let me see what you made... Gouranga!! I love you, Yuna..." You hugged her and fake-cried. "Yuna, you're the best. I love you." Yn said. "I know, I am... I love you too. Let's eat. I think it's already cold." They both sat and started eating while talking, but all of a sudden, they heard a loud knock. They both got shocked. "Yn, I am scared," Yuna said. "Don't act like this. I know you're lazy to check. Go and check," you said. "No, you go," Yuna said. "I did yesterday, so it's your turn." Yuna stood up and went to check.

Yuna opened the door, but there was no one. Suddenly, someone pushed her and Yuna fell down on the floor. "Who is there, Yuna?" Yn yelled and stood up. "I don't know," Yuna said worriedly. "Mister, who are you? What are you doing here? I think you're drunk and came to the wrong place," Yuna said to that man. Y/n felt something weird, so she came to check. "No... I came to the right place, right?" Before seeing the face, Yn understood who it was by the voice. "Oh, Yn, my love, you came," he said and walked towards her but fell down because he was drunk. Yn ran to him and caught him. "Are you okay?" She asked. "No," he said and pouted, then started talking again. "Because... you... don't... love... me." He said and started sobbing without any tears. Y/n didn't mind his words and helped him to get up. "Who is he, huh?" Yuna asked. "It's Jungkook, I told you just before," Yn said while helping Jungkook. "Oh, that rich ass man," Yuna said, making an O face. "What are you looking at? Come and help me," Yn said to Yuna. Yuna held his arm and said, "No... don't touch me... you... ugly girl... I don't... like you... I only like my Yns. Go away." Yuna gave a WTF look and rolled her eyes. "He is drunk," Yn said with an awkward smile. "I can't carry you, you're so heavy. So please don't move," Yn said to Jungkook. "Yes... are you calling me fat?" He stood up and asked her. "No, please go back," Yn looked out and made sure there was no one. She was only worried about that. "No... I want... to... talk with you," he said with a smile. "Ok, about what? Please say fast," she kept looking out and sweating. "That... is bear... he held the corner of her pajama... bear... so cute... hahahaha... bear wearing bear," he laughed. "Haha, it's funny," her face was saying a big no. "What do you want to talk with me?" She asked while looking out. "That is... I... want... you... yes, I want you," pulling Yn towards him. "I want you." He whispered to her face and looked at her like he was watching magic. "Why?" she asked. "You're just MY TYPE!!! Only my type," he closed his eyes and moved towards Yn's face, going to kiss her. But Yn pushed him. "What are you doing? You wanted to talk and you did, so now please leave," she said to him. "Why are you doing all this to me? Is anything wrong with me? You're nice to everyone, but with me... ummm, why do you hate me? Am I that bad? You're so rude to me and dumb me also like that... But my heart, my liver, my stomach, kidney want you to be nice... Don't you feel love in my eyes?" He said it very calmly. He was holding all the pain and love in his eyes, which was very obvious. "You're drunk," Yn said, looking away from his eyes. "No, I am not," he said. "Abeoji!!" Yuna screamed. Yn was shocked. "Appa is coming. His car is parking. Hide him!" Both of their eyes were about to fall, panicking. "What should I do?" she looked all over. "Hide him..." Yn and Yuna were running and panicking, and Jungkook was watching them like a kid. "Where should I hide him?" Y/n was looking all over. She heard footsteps sound. "Your room. Yes, go!" Yuna said. "Yes, good idea. Jk, come..." She pulled him. "No... where?" He stopped here. "My room," Yn said. "Did you have a gift for me in your room?" He asked. "Yes, I have a gift. Come fast, or else it will get invisible," Yn said. He opened his mouth. "Oh, then let's run," he said and tried to run, but he couldn't. "I think we should walk like running," Yn said. "Ok, jaagiiiiiiiii," he said. "Annyeonghaseyo." Yuna heard her father's sound, and Yuna panicked and looked back. But Yn got to her room, but suddenly, they heard the door closing sound. "What happened? Who is there?" He asked. Yuna ran and hugged him. "No, nobody. Maybe Y/n... It's Y/n," she said. "What happened, Yuna? Why are you so scared?" He asked her. "Nothing, I just watched a horror movie."

MEANWHILE, IN YN'S ROOM

In panic, they both fell on the bed. Now, Jungkook was on top of her. He was looking into her eyes. "Beautiful..." he said with a smile. Yn pushed him and stood up, fixing her dress. "Why?" he screamed. Yn suddenly covered his mouth with her hand. "Don't say anything. Shh... silent, okay?" Jungkook nodded but suddenly fell onto the bed. Yn panicked. "Did he die? No, no..." She checked if he was breathing. "Thank God..." Yn turned on the AC and wrapped a blanket, fixing her dress and going out like nothing happened. "Who is there, Yuna? Oh, abeoji... annyeonghaseyo..." She said. "Annyeong," he said and opened his mouth to say something, but Yuna said, "Appa, do you want to eat gochujang? I made it by myself." She tried to change the subject. He nodded happily. "Wait," then suddenly, Yuna's father got a call. "It's important. I have to get it." He went outside, Yn and Yuna looked at each other, revealing their stress, stabbing and falling onto the couch. "Where?" Yuna asked. "In my room," Yn replied. "What?" "Sleeping." They both took a deep breath, and they both couldn't stop laughing, but not for too long. Suddenly, Yuna's father came over. "Did you guys have any pen?" He asked. "Yes, I have one in my bag," Yn said. "It's very important. Take it fast. I want to note on a paper too." Here she knew that she messed up, the pen and paper were in her room, and Yuna's father was right in front of her room. If she opened the door, he would definitely see him. Yn looked at Yuna and Yuna understood. Both were shocked and stuck.

An: did her father saw him?
Did he recognise it jk?

~thanks for reading have a nice day pls vote🥺💜~