ENGAGEMENT pt -3

정말 죄송합니다 y/n

정말 죄송합니다. 그를 죽이려는 것은 아닙니다. .... 오늘 아침에 없는 메시지를 받고 그를 만나서 당신에 대해 이야기하려고 합니다. 내가 거기에 도착했을 나는 정호석을 보았고 그의 아무것도 우리가 전에 만났던 것처럼 보이지 않는다. 그의 말은 너무 가혹하다. 그는 내가 당신을 포기하게 만들려고합니다. 그는 "그는 당신을 좋아하고 당신도 그를 좋아합니다 당신이하지 않아도 당신은 그에게 거절 수없고 당신을 떠나라고 말했습니다 "나는 아무것도하지 않지만 그가 키스를 말했을 분노가 머리에 쌓여 당신이 취했을 나는 그것을 견딜 없습니다. 그냥 쐈어 내가 그랬는지 믿을 없어.... 미안해 y/n 너무 그러고 싶지 않아 찾을 없는 어딘가에 시체를 숨겼어 . 죄송합니다 y/n

(I am really sorry, I don't meant to kill him .... today morning I get an a unknown message and call me to meet him to talk about you. when I get there I saw jung hoseok and his nothing look like we meet me before . his words are too harsh . he is trying make me give up on you. he said " he like you and you also like him even you don't you can't say no to him and said me to leave you " I don't do anything but my anger is getting in my head when he said he kissed you when your drunk I can't take it. I shot him i just did I don't know why I can't even belive I did.... I am sorry y/n I don't want to do that it's so much after that I hide his body somewhere no one can find . I am sorry y/n)

______________________________________

Note : I am so sorry to kill hobi In this story he is my bias you can feel my pain. I am latterly crying 😭😭. I hate myself for writing this. I am so sorry. I am sorry 😭. I wish he live a long life
______________________________________

She automatically sits in bed. She can't believe what she read. She throws the diary. Her eyes start to get red, feeling hard to breathe. But she is not ready to leave it; she wants to tell it in front of everyone. But then she remembers, if he can kill Hobi, he can also kill her parents too. She goes to Jungkook normally, "Jungkookah, I wanna talk with you...." she said. "Ok... Say, princess," he said. "No, I can't talk here.... Come with me." She holds his hand for the first time and takes him with her. He is so shocked and can't believe what is happening. He is happy though.

When they get to the room, she locks the door. He gives an unbelievable look to her. She makes him sit on the bed. "Do you love me??" he gets a lot of butterflies.
"Yes, I do. I really love you...." he said with a smile.
"Then, you also need to get killed like Hobi," she said.
"What??" He can't believe his ears.
"Don't act dumb.... I read everything," she yells.
"Actually... I... Don't... You... Know..." He comes close to her and tries to hold her. She pushes him and he falls to the ground.
"You're evil, you don't actually love me. Don't lie with those words, you just want me AND IT'S NOT LOVE," she starts screaming. He holds her mouth.
"He is not a person you're thinking about... He..."
"And who are you to tell.... Do you think you're good... huh?? You killed my friend!! You blackmail me!! Just think, who is better....!! You or him??" she says.
"I actually don't want to kill him...." he said.
"Then why would you kill him?? because he likes me??"
"YES!!" He said.
"THEN KILL YOURSELF TOO.... I hate you.... I hate you.... Go away...." she said.
"Don't make noise.... It's not good for you... You know that," Y/n didn't expect this reply from him. She's speechless now. "I expected you to be a little sorry. I am really stupid to think that, haah." She goes to open the door. "Y/nahh," he called.
"Don't worry, I am not going home. I am only going when it's all done..." He wants to call her, but she already left. He goes out and sees Namjoon. He gets shocked. "Eomma told you to wear black clothes too..." Namjoon said and goes downstairs. After some time, Jungkook also comes downstairs wearing a black dress. That makes everyone shocked. It's so beautiful. Everyone is looking at him, but Y/n just looks and ignores. He comes and stands in front of her to hear her words about him because he knows she will say something, everyone is watching them.

"Ooo...babe, you look good..." she said. "Only good...?" he asked. "Jagi, you make me feel embarrassed. Everyone is looking at us." She acts shy and pushes him. He holds her waist. "Let's eat..." He takes her with him by holding her waist. She actually hates it, but she is helpless. They both sit to eat. He holds her and feeds her.She feels so embarrassed and angry. She looks at him. He raises his eyebrows, like "do you get it...?"

After 2 hours, the party is almost done. Everyone goes back home and Y/n also changes her dress and gets ready to leave. They all are sitting on the main couch in the center of the hall. Yuna and Jimin are also there. Everyone is talking for a long time with the adults. "I think we should leave and take rest now, especially me... I am so tired of being beautiful. Try to understand..." Jimin said. "Ok... but we forgot the important thing. When did you guys plan to get married?" Mr Jeon asked. "Within a month," Jungkook said in response. "It's too fast. What about two months... why so fast...ok, ok... I am leaving Korea tomorrow... and my wife too..." He said.
"I think my wife is so tired. Let me drop you... and take rest, honey..." He said and kissed her hand.
"Y/n, what about coming with me?" Mr Kim asked.
"I am sorry Abeoji, I can't... You can take Yuna with you..." Yuna was stunned. "Me...?" Yuna asked.
"Are you not coming with me? And Jimin, where do you live?" Mr Kim asked. "Me? I am staying in a hotel XXX... Sometimes in this house..." Jimin said.
"What about staying with me tonight... I gave a day off to all the staff and I am not scared, but I am a little worried about being alone," Mr Kim said.
"Appa, I will come with you. You don't have to be bothered... Jimin, you take rest, okay?" Yuna said.
"Okay... Then Jimin, you don't need to come with me..." Mr Kim said. "I am still ready to come with you... Even if Yuna is there. I don't mind..." He looks at Mr Kim. "Oh, okay... Can I drop you guys? Is it okay?" Mr Kim nods. "Then, Jungkook, drop your wife and I will drop Mi- sorry, Yuna..." He said and smiled at Yuna. "Why does it feel so weird... Umm, Jimin, what's going on?" Mr Jeon said.
"No... NOTHING... I am just... Heh, you guys are misunderstanding me." He makes a cute pout.
"Yuna, let's go... these people are so bad," he said.
"Sorry... but you can go now," Mrs Jeon said.
"I am going... Yuna Abeoji, come with me..." He stands up dramatically and after that, he says a proper goodbye to everyone and leaves. Jungkook drops Y/n. He wants to talk with her on the way but he can't. He tries to talk with her when they get home, but she leaves so quickly. He is not that happy; he feels guilt somewhere.

~ I worked with my blood sweat tears to complete this engagement series in 3 day....thanks for reading I hope you guys have nice day ~

WARNING :NEXT CHAPTERS HAVE ADULT CONTENT :)