DAYDREAM

NEXT MORNING

Taehyung is ready to go. Yn's interview is at 12, so he goes first. She prepared lunch and breakfast for him.
"Take this file with you, read it once. There will be me, Jin, and Jackson, so be careful...and in this note, I wrote all the questions which me and Jin will ask, and what I expect from Jackson..." He said it while wearing his coat and gave her a note and a file. "Okay, fighting," she said with a fighting action. He smiled at this girl. "Okay, bye... Take care, lock up well..." He said.
"Yes, boss," she replied.

/////_________________/////

She got ready as Yuna said to her for the interview. Simple and polite.

/////_________________/////

Standing in front of Kim Company. Nervous for sure, but confident inside.

She took a deep breath and went inside. Lots of workers, everyone so busy. She went to the 3rd floor. She is waiting outside. The interview has not started yet. She is sending messages to Yn, saying she is nervous. At that time, all of a sudden, everyone stands up. Yes, it's our Kim sir. She stands up with a big smile for him, but he walks in like he doesn't know her existence. Yn is surprised but not disappointed.

After him, our Jin sir also comes. At least Jin looks at her, unlike Taehyung sir.

Just after Jin, Mr. Jackson Wang comes. He looks kind and scary at first sight.

He is busy, not even looking at anyone. He just comes and goes into his cabin.

It's been an hour, and everyone gets in. She is the last one. Bored and nervous at the same time. A girl calls her and tells her to go in, maybe it's Mis Park. She didn't see her clearly before, but it seems like her. She takes a deep breath, goes in, and takes her seat. She keeps eye contact; it's kinda impressive. Jin can't control his laugh, but Taehyung is a completely different person, like no expression on his face. It's kinda unbelievable for her. "Ok, Yn, why did you think this job is for you?" Jin asked. "Okay, I am attending an interview for the first time after my graduation. I've always been into this profession since I was a kid, and that's why I am here. I think this is the best for me, and I can always do my best in this job... I am pretty sure about it," she says, keeping eye contact and speaking clearly without getting nervous. "Miss Y/N, tell me more about yourself. Something not on these papers," Tae asked. "I am very confident, as you can see, and very neat for sure. I like everything perfect and clear. I don't like to make excuses or listen to excuses. I always do my best in everything. I don't sacrifice my dreams; I like to sacrifice for my dreams," she explains, including facial expressions. He nods. "What are you expecting from this job?" Jackson asks. That moment she messes up. Her brain stops for a moment. What should a person expect from a job? Money? She opens her mouth to say money, but Jin is signaling her not to say that with his face. "Miss Y/N, why did you choose this company?" Taehyung says loudly, cutting her off. Suddenly Jackson is like, "WTF." "Yeah, yes, why?" Jin matches Tae's energy. Jackson also nods. "This is not a question. Who doesn't want to join this company? It's one of the best companies, and everyone wants the best for themselves. If I am one of the members of this company, it's something I can be proud of. "Ok, you're hired..." He said, shaking hands. Jackson doesn't understand what is going on. Before he understands, Jin also congratulates her, so he just automatically also congratulates her. "You can start working from tomorrow- today..." Tae said. Yn is like, it's not fair, opening her mouth slightly. "Miss Park, introduce her to this office. She is our new member..." Mis Park is like, what is going on, but she can't deny him. "Ok, come with me..." Mis Park said with a smile.

/////_________________/////

"Hi, I am Rosena Park. You can call me Rosé," she said with a wink. "Hi, I am Y/N... nice to meet you..."
She is shown every single part of the company. But then suddenly, someone grabs Yn's hand and pulls her into a cabin. Rose is walking without knowing that she is not with her. Yn is about to scream, but she feels a hand closing her mouth. "Shh... It's me... Shh..." It's no one other than Tae.
She lost her life for a moment. Now she comes alive again and takes a deep breath. She is pinned against the wall, so close to each other. "You... OMG, I was about to beat you... Thank God..." Smooth like butter, she pushes him slightly and keeps a little distance. "I thought you forgot about everything about me..." She said and raises one eyebrow. He just giggles. "So Miss Y/N, tell me more about yourself. Something not on these papers," she said with the deepest voice she can make, imitating him. "Leave all that. I am here to tell you something very important I almost forgot... Keep your distance from Mis Park," he comes close to her and whispers in her ear. "She is gay..." Yn drops her jaw. "That's why... I felt something weird... OMG..." she said. "Did she behave something weirdly with you?" he questions her like a police officer. "No..." she said. "And wait for me at the Vintage Cafe. I will come and pick you up... OK?" "OK, OK, I am going..." "Wait-" But she already left. He blushes slightly, like he always did.

IN KOREA

He is sitting on the floor in the corner of the dark room, thinking deeply.

JK thoughts

I am wrong. I am always wrong, but what is my fault? I just don't want to lose her. I just want her. Everyone around me is just running for money. I don't think they ever loved me and cared about me.
I don't have anyone who really loves me, so I just want to feel loved. Everyone I love only loves my money. I don't have anyone, so I want her. She is the only one who never thought about my money and who I am. I remember the first day I met her. She is the one who fought with me. She is the one who never treated me special because of who I am. She is the only one who treated me like a human, not as a present. Sometimes I really want to... I remember when I was at school, everyone loved me because I am Jeon Jungkook. They would talk shit about me and act sweet in front of me.
I only get used by people in my life. I just want someone who doesn't use me. I just want to be loved, and I know a person who loves money will never love me. I remember those days when I cried for my mom, and she didn't look back for me because she would lose money if she looked back at me. Those days when I got sick, she took me to the best hospitals but didn't have time to take care of me. Those weekends I sat lonely in the park with my bodyguard, watching other kids playing with their fathers. I just want to feel loved, even if it is fake or real. So I brought people, even though I know they're acting. She is the only person who seems different from all people, but I treated her like everyone around. I am just scared that she will also leave me, but I did the worst thing in that fear.
I really want her by my side, and I am stubborn about that. I never thought about her, and I made her run away from me. I wish she would give me another chance, even though I know I don't deserve that. I wish I was never Jeon Jungkook. I am sorry, Yn. I forgot you deserve someone better than me, not an evil person like me who never deserves love...
I can't treat you better like you deserve, even though I know you deserve it all. Yes, I am stubborn all the time, but the only thing I wish for my own good and happiness is her. I saw something that can save me in her. I am sure I have never felt that way for anyone, and I think I will never feel that again. I wish I could go back... I wish I could fix my faults. I wish... I wish... I wish...

He bursts into tears.

IN AMERICA

Yn is waiting for Taehyung in the cafe.
A boy is singing an old romantic song.

The old couples sitting next to her are talking and laughing with a lot of love. The man sitting in front of her is listening to his lady with all his love. His old eyes are sparkling while listening to her, like a new couple who just met and just fell in love.

The song changes and her favorite song starts playing
"When a man loves a women".(you can play this in background) . She is looking at the entrance but she is Imaging Jungkook and she entered through the entrance, and he grabbed her and took her to the dance floor. They started dancing to the music on the stage, and all the old couples clapped for them. He held her too close, with his arm fully embracing her back. She had no choice but to become one with him. But here she was, completely his. She looked into his eyes as he held her left hand and turned her. When the turn finished, she saw him age into his mid-30s. He turned her again, and then he became a man in his 50s. He looked into her eyes with the universe in them and the most beautiful smile. He bent her into his hand and kissed her. She closed her eyes, and when she opened them, he had aged more, into his 70s. She looked into his wrinkled eyes.

______________________________________
I hope you like it :) vote if you....
Remember the name is changed
Have nice day....
:)

I MADE ROSÉ GAY YES I DID. IT'S JUST GOING ON WITH THE STORY THEME AND I KNOW YOU GUYS ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO UNDERSTAND
_____________________________________