KIM

In less time, a crowd formed and people took him to the hospital.

THREE DAYS LATER

Y/n is getting better. Today, she is going to be discharged from the hospital. Namjoon and Jimin visit every day, and Yuna is staying with her. Jungkook has never come after that. He is injured, but no one asked what happened. However, every morning before sunrise, he secretly comes and visits her, placing flowers for her. She doesn't know it's Jungkook. Today, he secretly came and placed the flower on the table, sitting next to her and holding her hand. Unfortunately, when she woke up, she saw Jungkook. She gets scared, and as she was about to scream, he covers her mouth. "Shh...No noise..." He kisses her forehead. "Fighting...I am waiting for you. Please get well fast." He left after those words, but that word and the smile afterward give Y/n lots of worries. He didn't mean to make her worried.

She panics and urgently calls Yuna. Yuna calls Jimin immediately because every time he smiles like that, something is going to happen. Jimin comes immediately with sleepy eyes and takes Namjoon with him, who is already up.

As they enter, they can see Yuna sitting on the sofa and Y/n sitting on the bed with her head down. They all look so depressed. They both stand like statues after knowing what happened. "We have to do something. I thought he would be better after all this, but..." Namjoon said. "What should I do?" Y/n said. "I have an idea, but I don't think you will like it. However, I'm sure it will work. As long as I knew him...let me explain it to you more clearly. When I was a kid, I had a toy truck that my father gave me. I gave him every toy of mine because I didn't like to play with toys, but I kept that one. What he did was cry over that one truck because I didn't give it to him. As days and weeks passed, he started crying more. My mom bought him a lot of toys that were more expensive and beautiful than that one, but he kept crying for that one. His stubbornness increased so much, more than mine. Day by day, he stopped eating at all, and then I gave him that toy. He was so happy, but he said something like, 'Look, I never fail. I'll get everything I want. No one can stop this.' He played with it for two days, but after two days, I found it in the waste basket. That is exactly what is going on right now. He wants you because he can't have you, so he will try hard and hard unless you surrender yourself." Namjoon said. "What do you mean by that...to marry him, huh?" Y/n said. "NO! Just act like you love him. He will leave you before marriage, for sure," Namjoon said. "I think Namjoon has a point," Jimin agreed. "But I CAN'T LOVE HIM...NEVER EVER, EVEN ACTING. MY BLOOD BOILS WHENEVER I SEE HIS FACE. I HATE HIM MORE THAN WORDS. I WILL KILL MYSELF, BUT I WILL NEVER LET HIM WIN..." "Then I have a plan...RUN AWAY," Yuna said. "Run away somewhere he can't find you..." Yuna said. "I have a better plan. You leave Asia but make him misunderstand that you are still in Asia. Maybe also change your name...I can do all that. I think it will work if he finds out there is no other way than the plan I suggested before..." Namjoon said. Everyone is silent for two minutes. "But where...? With whom? Alone?" Namjoon asked.
Nm: Mr. Kim
Jm: Taehyung
Yuna: Oppa
They all said at the same time. "But who is he?" "My trusted business partner," Namjoon said. "My friend since childhood," Jimin said. "My brother," Yuna said. Again, they said at the same time. "Wait, wait...your brother?" Y/n pointed at Yuna. "Is your childhood friend," moving the point to Jimin, "and your business partner," moving the point to Namjoon, "right?" "YES!!" everyone said. "Okay, but still...are you sure he will help me?" she asked. "Oppa knows you...he's probably heard a lot about you. He'll help you, I'm sure," Yuna said. "Y/N, there is no other way right now. We must do this, or else...I can arrange everything for you. Don't worry about that," Namjoon said. "And I will ask for oppa's consent," Yuna said. "I will try my best to make sure Jungkook doesn't find you," Jimin said. "But still..." she remembers what happened to her. "YES...I WILL." She said. "I will arrange your flight for today," Namjoon said. "Then I will call oppa now."

AT NIGHT

She is waiting for Mr. Kim at the Korean airport, whom she has never met or talked to but has heard a lot about. She is sure he is a nice person because he agreed to help her so quickly, and he came to Korea himself to take her to America. The weather is so cold as it's midnight. The fog is coming out from her mouth, but her body is still warm because she is wearing warm clothes

The flight arrived. People started coming. At that time, she saw a little girl happily hugging her dad who came to Korea and crying. She looked at that with a sad smile. She thought about her dad for a moment and what happened to her dad because of her. She looked down in sorrow. At that time, someone tapped her from the back. She turned around and saw a person with a long gray coat and fluffy hair, wearing a mask. As she looked into their eyes, she got deja vu about every moment she looked into Jungkook's eyes. She was shocked, her eyes wide open, but it was a different person.

"Y/N?" She nodded. He smiled, and she could see it in his eyes. "Hi...I am Taehyung...Nice to meet you..." He took off his mask and offered his hand to shake hands, but she blankly looked at him. "Oh..." But all she saw was Jungkook in another person. She was afraid somehow. He felt kind of weird, but as he knew everything, he didn't mind it. He could see the pain, the fear in her eyes, the way her eyes were asking for help. Somehow, he felt pity and her pain. He was pretty good at reading people. "Can we go inside?" She blankly looked at him and nodded slowly. He smiled at her, and it was kind of warm for her.

______________________________________
I hope you like it :)  vote if you....
Remember the name is changed
Have nice day....
:)
_____________________________________