WAIT AND WATCH

Jimin come to jungkooks house and go to pool where jungkook always sit "what happened? Why did you call me this immediately?? Is everything ok?? "Jimin asked "nothing is ok, I followed each and every ideas you tell me to and now she is getting on my nerve " He role his eyes " who yn?? What did you did? "Jimin said "me?? " Jungkook asked angrily "no you both" Jimin said jungkook node Jk explain everything "oh so this is what happend I will tel-" Jimin said "no need of your favor anymore ,I will do my own " Jungkook cut off jimins words "jungkook listen " Jimin said "I SAID NOO!! " Jungkook yell at him jimin understand he is not gonna listen "then tell me what you gonna do? " Jimin jk explain all plan
" jungkookah don't do this if you done this too she will hate you till her death!! " Jimin is sweating "I don't care, let me call eomma and appa " He Call appa

Jk: Annyeong appa can you come to Korea for 2 day with eomma immediately ??

Mr jeon : why ,this immediately??

Jk: I will tell you after coming

Mr jeon : is it that important??

Jk: yes it is

Mr jeon :ok then I will come tomorrow

Jk: thank you appa ok

Mr jeon : ook

He cut the phone "I am warning you don't do this you already did-" Jimin said "Jimin you know I am not going to listen you"

After some time, Jimin came to Jungkook's house and went to the pool where Jungkook always sat. "What happened? Why did you call me immediately? Is everything okay?" Jimin asked. "Nothing is okay. I followed each and every idea you told me to and now she is getting on my nerves," he rolled his eyes. "Who, Y/N? What did you do?" Jimin said. "Me?" Jungkook asked angrily. "No, you both," Jimin said. Jungkook nodded. JK explained everything. "Oh, so this is what happened. I will tell-" Jimin said. "No need for your favor anymore, I will do my own," Jungkook cut off Jimin's words. "Jungkook, listen," Jimin said. "I SAID NO!!" Jungkook yelled at him. Jimin understood he is not going to listen. "Then tell me what you're going to do?" Jimin asked. JK explained his plan. "Jungkook-ah, don't do this. If you do, she will hate you until her death!" Jimin was sweating. "I don't care, let me call Eomma and Appa," he called Appa.

Jk: Annyeong Appa, can you come to Korea for 2 days with Eomma immediately?
Mr. Jeon: Why, this immediately?
Jk: I will tell you after coming.
Mr. Jeon: Is it that important?
Jk: Yes, it is.
Mr. Jeon: Okay, then I will come tomorrow.
Jk: Thank you Appa, okay?
Mr. Jeon: Okay.

He hung up the phone. "I am warning you, don't do this. You already did-" Jimin said. "Jimin, you know I am not going to listen to you," Jungkook said.

Jungkook's mom and dad arrived early in the morning. He was sleeping at that time, so they didn't disturb him.

In the morning, Jungkook woke up, did his morning routine, and came downstairs. He could see the family discussion going on in the couch. Namjoon was also there, and he was sure they were talking about him. "Appa... Eomma... annyeong," he hugged his dad. "How are you doing, my bunny?" Mr. Jeon said. "Appa!" he yelled. "Sorry, I won't call you bunny again. Why did you call us urgently? Is everything okay?" His dad asked him. "Yeah, everything is okay, and I have good news," he said with a blushing smile. "What is that?" His dad asked. "I will tell you while eating breakfast. Did you guys already eat?" He asked. Namjoon said no. "Okay, then let's eat together," he said and was about to leave. "I am also here," his mom said. "I can see you. My eyesight is very good," he said and went upstairs. Mr. and Mrs. Jeon couldn't believe their eyes because Jungkook had never used to be like this. He was always very angry and disrespectful towards his parents. He didn't like them coming to Korea, but this time he called them to come urgently. "What happened to Jungkook?" Mr. Jeon asked with lots of happiness. "He has changed a lot. These days, he is doing so much better," Namjoon said proudly. "Yes, but how... Maybe he is getting mature," Mr. Jeon said. Namjoon nodded. After some time, they started eating. "So, what is the good news?" Mr. Jeon asked while cutting his steak. "Appa, I found the love of my life," they all looked at him at the same time. Mr. Jeon dropped the knife, and Namjoon choked. "And I am going to engage her tomorrow," they all got shocked times 100. Namjoon choked on his food again. "What? Are you serious? Why this all of a sudden?" His mom and dad asked him. "Because I found the perfect person for me, so I don't want to waste time in dating kind of stuff. I am planning to marry her directly," he said like it's nothing. "That's okay, but we don't meet her," Mr. Jeon said. "I don't think it's necessary because Namjoon and Jimin have already met her, and that's enough," everyone looked at Namjoon, and he was shocked. He couldn't remember when. "Me? When?" Namjoon asked loudly. "You don't remember Y/N?" Namjoon got stuck in his head for a moment. "Who? That dog one? The accident one?" He asked wonderingly, and Jungkook nodded. "Are you sure? You are going to marry... that girl... Oh no... She is a good girl and kind, but-" "I already decided," Jungkook cut off his words. "Jungkook-ah, a wedding is not a joke," Namjoon reminded him. "I know, and I am not joking," he said. "You can't marry someone without our permission, and you are not even mature enough, and you don't have any work," Mr. Jeon said a little angrily. "Appa, I am serious, and I will come to the office just after getting engaged," he said. "But-" Before Mr. Jeon could complete, he stood up and took a toast and walked out, saying, "I am done eating. I am a little busy. I have to meet the designer, and Appa, start inviting your friends, not all, only a few of them. I don't want a big crowd at my engagement party. Bye." He said with a smile and went outside. They were all so shocked that they couldn't eat at all.

After some time, Mr. Jeon and Mrs. Jeon were sitting on the balcony when Namjoon came. "Can I talk for a moment?" Namjoon asked. "Of course, honey," Mrs. Jeon gave him a seat and said, "As long as I know, Jungkook is not doing anything wrong." Mr. Jeon got a little angry. "What? Are you supporting his stupidity?" he asked him. "Appa, actually I met her before, and I searched about her too. She is really a good girl. I think she can fix him," Namjoon said confidently. "Appa, she is so mature and kind. She is the one who changed him this much, and I am sure he will be a better person if they get married. Because I heard he worked as a waiter because she told him that she would only accept him if he earned money by himself. And look, he also said that he will join the company. I think it's good," he said with a happy smile, which gave Mrs. Jeon relief. "Still-" Mr. Jeon said. "Appa, think about this seriously. All we want is to see him as a good person, so... And we can't stop him, you know that," he said. "Namjoon is right, though," Mrs. Jeon said. "Oh, let me think. Okay, who is she?" Namjoon explained about her to them. "So, she is the nephew of Jessica and like a daughter to Mr. Kim," Mr. Jeon nodded while saying, "Do you know Mr. Jessica?" Namjoon asked. "Yes, I know. Mr. Kim and Jessica are my classmates," Mr. Jeon said. "Oh, that's great. So, what are you going to do now?" Namjoon asked. "If they love each other, I don't think it's a bad relationship, but I never thought Jungkook would like this kind of girl," Mr. Jeon said. "Me too," Namjoon and Mrs. Jeon said at the same time. "And I also don't think Y/N will like this kind of boy, lol,"

~ thank you for reading have nice day
Pls vote 🥺💜~