END ♡♡

After two days, it's Jimin and Yuna's engagement. Everyone is busy with decorations. Yn and Tae and Yuna and Jimin are getting married next week on the same day and in the same place. Everyone is happy, but Yn is not. as day by day she becomes more and more worse. She feels like her life is going to end. She wanted to give up so badly, but she didn't because of those who loved her. Her parents are coming tomorrow. Jin arrived a day before. He stays at his house with his parents, but he comes often.

Y/N is getting ready to go to Taehyung's house for an engagement. She is writing her diary. She sighed and put it in a box.
She goes out, and she takes a matchbox. Her tears start falling down. She sat on her knees and started crying. She can't burn it. It's the only thing left for her. She can't burn it. She heard the voice of a car. She takes it and runs inside with the box. It's Jin to pick up Y/N. "Oppa? "
She said it with a fake smile: "Are you crying?" He asked her. "Noo... No... I am... Not... I had a cold, that's it." She panicked. "Come inside, I am not ready at all. I am sorry that you have to wait." She acted cool. "I will wait, but Taehyung is dying to see you in that dress," He said, and he went inside with her. Oppa, wait here; I will be ready in 10 minutes." She went to her room, and Jin waited for her on the wall. She wore this and came from her room.

 She wore this and came from her room

"Wow. You look beautiful, but less than me." He said and laughed, "I expected this." They both get in the car and Jin plays the music, "That's the I loved you by
Taylor Swift: "Go and play it. The song starts playing. She already knows this song.

He is sensible and so incredible.
She remembered Taehyung when this line came up because he is everything in these lyrics.
And all my single friends are jealous.
He says everything I need to hear.
And it's like I couldn't ask for anything better.
She later started enjoying the song.
He opens up my door, and I get into his car.
And he says, "You look beautiful tonight."
The lyrics are completely about Taehyung.
And I feel perfectly fine.
But I miss screaming, fighting, and kissing in the rain.
And it's 2:00 a.m., and I'm cursing your name.
Her smile completely fade away and start remembering about her past with Jungkook.
She felt so heart-touching. The flashback keeps coming to her mind.
So in love that you act insane.
And that's the way I loved you.
breaking down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster-type rush.
A tear dropped from her eyes. She later felt her Heart aching.
And I never knew I could feel that much.
She bit her underlips.
And that's the way I loved you.

When the music comes. She wiped her tears and changed the song all at once. He looked at her, shocked. "What happened?" Jin asked, "I don't like this song." She said with a fake smile
They both went to Kim Mension. The party is about to start. She went directly to meet Yuna.
The makeup artists are painting her.
As Yuna saw her. She went to yell at her because she was late: "YOU, maam, stop." The make-up artist didn't allow her to say, "I am so sorry, Yunaayaa. Don't be angry at me. I love you. I will come back soon. Enjoy... I have to meet someone special," She said with a smile and ran back, her head against someone's chest, "and that someone special is already here." A husky voice said She understands who that is by the voice. She looks up. He held her hands and said, "You look so beautiful, just wow." She gets shy because He is saying in front of everyone, "Taehyungah. Everyone is here. Stopp."