ANOTHER LESSON

______________________________________

WARNING 18+

18+ contant and only for adults
If your not then it's your own risk
I also respect idols so much
Just for an a entertainment
I don't mean anything
Kindly don't be angry at me :)
For better experience you can play your fav spicy song in background
I suggest red light by skz

18+ contant and only for adults If your not then it's your own riskI also respect idols so muchJust for an a entertainment I don't mean anything Kindly don't be angry at me :) For better experience you can play your fav spicy song in backgroundI s...

______________________________________

YN is crying all day. She said she wanted to stay at her dad's house for a day. Her father called her and said it's okay, and they won't do anything to him, but he is mad because she agreed to that devil's plan. She apologized a lot and they said it's okay, it's not her fault, but Y/N can't stop feeling guilty. They are all planning to come out of this situation but can't find a perfect way.

At 6:50 PM:

Y/N is lying on her center couch with the lights off. Her head is in her hands, and she has red puffy, dark circles under her eyes. She is not crying, but she has cried enough, maybe more than enough. She hasn't eaten since the engagement.
Suddenly, someone opens the door. Y/N opens her eyes slowly and understands who the person is, but in a blur, she closes her eyes again. Of course, it's Jungkook.
He turns on the light and understands that she is crying and pretending to be sleeping. He sits on his knees next to the couch and whispers, "Open your eyes and look at me. I know you're not asleep, darling." He slowly moves his lips from her ears to her cheeks and touches her cheeks with his lips. At that moment, Y/N pushes him suddenly, almost causing him to fall down. "I got you, angels... Hahaha." She doesn't give any expression. She wakes up, sits on the couch, holds her head, and looks down. Jungkook feels a little awkward but is not ready to give up. He takes the flowers he bought for her and says, "Today is my first day at the office, and it's going to be a day after our engagement. Um, I missed you so much." He makes a pouty face and gives her the flower, but she throws it away angrily. He bites his teeth, sighs, and fakes a smile. "Stand up, don't sit like this, it's so boring... Ahhhh, sit." He acts like a cute boyfriend, which makes Y/N mad. She stands up and angrily says, "YOU EVIL... AREN'T YOU DONE AFTER DOING ALL THIS... BUT I AM." He walks closer to her and looks into her eyes. "I TOLD YOU, ANGEL, DON'T CALL ME EVIL. IT DOESN'T SOUND GREAT COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH, HONEY..." He responds, "YOU ARE AN EVIL PERSON. EVIL... EVIL..." she yells. "Watch your mouth, honey... don't make me angry," he warns. "YOU... Y-OU KILLED MY FRIEND, BLACKMAILED ME, AND TRIED TO KILL MY DAD, AND YOU WANT ME TO BE NICE..." She shouts loudly. "SHH... JUST STOP," he interrupts, coming close to her and holding her waist. She can see his angry eyes. "LEAVE ME... LEAVE ME.... I HATE YOU.... I HATE YOU... GO AWAY, I HATE YOU... I HATE YOU..." She hits his chest. "I'VE ALWAYS BEEN SO FUCKING NICE TO YOU, BUT STILL... YOU..." He interrupts, "You call this nice? Huh? You ruined my life, and you call it nice." She is scared but still not weak. "DON'T BLAME ME...!!! IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU... YOU ARE THE ONE WHO MADE ME DO ALL THIS... I DON'T WANT TO DO ALL THIS!!! I ALSO WANT EVERYTHING HAPPILY, BUT YOU... NEVER ACCEPT MY LOVE..." He says, "LOVE MY FOOT... YOU CALL THIS LOVE? DOES IT LOOK LIKE LOVE?! IT'S JUST TORTURE AND TOXIC!! NEVER CALL IT LOVE, OK?" He pulls her in and angrily kisses her to shut her up. She tries to push him and beat him, but it only makes the kiss more rushed. She is gasping for breath, so he is ready to free her, but before that, Y/N pushes him and slaps him. He is literally shocked and can't believe it happened. He had never been slapped by anyone, which makes him even angrier. He swiftly walks towards her, which scares Y/N. She takes a step back with his one step. He pins her against the wall and slaps the wall, scaring Y/N. She lowers her face in shock. "YOU NEVER CHANGE... YOU NEED MORE LESSONS, I THINK," he whispers in her ears, which is hella scary. He sucks on her ear, which is irritating to her. Y/N pushes him, and he comes back stronger, picks her up bridal style, and walks to the nearest room, which is Yuna's. He throws Y/N on the bed, locks the door, and takes off his belt before Y/N can understand anything. Y/N tries to run, but he grabs her hand, flips her, ties her hands with his belt, pushes her onto the bed, and climbs on top of her. She opens her mouth to scream, and he covers it, whispering, "You can't stop me. Or, you can run away and be a good girl. Let me take you to heaven... shh..." He takes his hand off her mouth. He takes off his shirt and throws it.

"ARE YOU GOING TO RAPE ME? YOU MOTHERFUC-" "Y/NAAAHHH!!!" It was the loudest voice Y/N had ever heard Jungkook utter. She trembles and tightly closes her eyes. But automatically, some cracked words come out of her mouth, in a low tune, "Why? Why are you doing this to me?" A tear falls from her closed eyes. It's the first time he has seen Y/N crying, and Y/N is crying in front of someone.

She gives up. She doesn't have the energy to help herself, and she knows nothing will work out. She never thought she would lose her virginity like this. She hates him more than she can express.

He kisses her cheeks and drinks those tears and slowly moves toward her lips to kiss her, but she turns her head. This makes him even angrier.

He puts his hands inside her t-shirt, takes off her t-shirt and pants, and starts... Y/N starts crying uncontrollably. He wipes her tears with the t-shirt, but she doesn't stop crying. "I am begging you, please leave me..." "I-I am begging you," she starts sobbing. He doesn't care and unhooks her bra, sucking and kissing her neck, leaving a hickey. He slowly moves down to her chest, belly, and lower. Y/N closes her mouth tightly because she doesn't want to moan, but a moan slips out, which makes him smirk.

It's been two hours of continuous thrusting. Y/N is almost unconscious but keeps moaning. As time passes, the moans become weaker. There are many hickeys on her face, neck, and other parts. He has also bitten her somewhere, causing her to bleed. The bedsheet has many blood marks. Some time later, she stops moaning because she is too weak. He understands this and removes himself, freeing her. He lies next to her and wraps her in the bedsheet, wiping her sweat with the corner of the bedsheet. He is breathing heavily and sweating. He is blushing with a smirk and whispers, even though he knows she can't hear, "YOU TASTE GOOD... I KNOW IT'S HARD... I LOVE YOU... GOOD NIGHT." He closes his eyes and falls asleep. This night will be unforgettable forever for Y/N because it's the worst night and for Jungkook because it's the best.

______________________________________
YOU GUYS ARE OFFICIALLY UNHOLY YOU SHOULD NEED THIS

I AM ACTUALLY NOT GOOD AT WRITING THIS KINDA STUFF AND I HATE IT BUT MY STORY THEME HAVE TO CARRY THAT SHIT! PLEASE GUYS DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS BECAUSE I ALREADY DO I CAN'T TAKE MORE

PLEASE GUYS DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS BECAUSE I ALREADY DO I CAN'T TAKE MORE.....
The funniest part is I wrote this all while listening to Antiromentic lol 😂 , vote pls and stream yet to come

______________________________________