EPILOGUE

Y/n was baking cookies with her kookie "Are you a cookie?" Jungkook asked while holding her waist "not again bunny" y/n said and rolled her eyes "Are you a cookie? !"he asked again "no..why" she said "Because im crumbling for you." She said and pull her in and kissed on her nose. "EOMMMAAA!!!" They hear the noise from the main hall and those little foot steps. Y/n pushed jungkook immediately and fixed her dress "oooh... eomma's  Little cutie pie...honey bunny bear is here..." y/n said and kneel down and hugged her kid "choco chip cookies???!!" Little jeon seol asked ,her eyes is shining brighter than a moon "ah ah... you forgot your appa...so i am not giving the cookies i made" jungkook said and act like a kid ."eomaaa...appa said he will not give me the cookies"  seol said with a sad pout but her face is really cute like her dad "jungkook don't bother my beautiful baby..." y/n said and petted seols head "your baby!!?? She is my baby..appas princess" jungkook said and smirked at y/n "no she is eommas angel" y/n said "no she is mine!!" Jungkook said "no she is mine!!!" Y/n said they started fighting "nooo she is mine" they heard a familiar voice from the back and both turn around. "Uncle beaaaaar" seol said and run towards the person . He carry seol in his arms right away "taehyung... i was waiting for you...why do you take seol for shopping yesterday?? You are spoiling her sooo much" y/n said and pinch taehyungs arms . He screamed in pain " if I don't spoil her than who would?? Huh??!" Taehyung said and kissed at seols forehead  "i went to a blind date that day..." taehyung said . "How it went..." y/n asked "like always...never meeting her again" taehyung said .Jungkook went to kitchen and take some cookies "hyung.. i made it" jungkook said it proudly.  Taehyung take some cookies with smile .

"So you know 10th anniversary of jin and namjoon oppa is coming...i think its after 2 days so what about giving a surprise party... actually yuna is also talking about it" y/n said while serving dinner to taehyung and jungkook "yeah...its after two days... and they look like they don't remember...you better remind namjoon or else a world war 3 will happen" taehyung said to jungkook and they al laughed "yeah...jimin is also talking about it and it will be a great meet up before you go back to America " jungkook said to taehyung" eoma i am not coming to the party..." little seol said all sudden "why" they all asked at the same time . "Because...that jerk mi mi is also be there..." she said and pouted and held tied her hand "oh..oh... why do you hate him soo much seol?" Taehyung asked "i just don't like him... he is a jerk..." seol said and rolled her eyes "could you please tell jimin uncle to not bring him with them" seol said "i hate to see his stupid face!!" Seol said . " do you have a crush on him...?" Taehyung asked with funny face "no..no..nooo" seol said and started panicking "aren't you laying seol... it's written in your face" y/n said "eommmaaaa...." Seol nagged "so you have crush on him" taehyung said . Seold slowly nodded "but he is a jerk" . Jungkook burst into laughter . He can't breathe "like mother like daughter..."

THE HAPPY EVER AFTER.....

Thank you for spending your valuable time reading my story...
I hope you like it