YOURS

Y/n opened her eyes slowly. It felt really hard to open them. Everything seemed blurry, but there was no light. Her head felt so heavy and she was feeling very thirsty. Her mouth was dry. She started feeling pain in her head. She tried to rub her eyes, but she couldn't move because they were tied. She opened her eyes more clearly. It was a dark room.

The only light came from the window, and the room was filled with dust.

She sat and looked all around, scared. Her hands were tied together with a black ribbon and her hair was messy. She could see a bottle of wine next to the bed and the dress she had worn for the office on the floor. She looked at herself. She was wearing a single silk black dress.

She was shocked and scared at the same time. She looked left and right and started screaming for help, but there was no one. She stood up, and her hands were still tied. She looked out the window and saw that she was in the middle of a forest and she had been kidnapped.

She screamed "HELP," but there was no response, only her own echo. She started panicking. She ran to the door and pushed it open. She felt relieved. She ran downstairs while screaming, "Taehyung, Taehyung, where are you, Taehyung?" But there was no sign of Taehyung. The stairs ended in front of a library filled with spiderwebs, and the smell of dust was in the air.

She looked left and right. Her heart was beating so fast, and it was hard to breathe. Her legs started trembling. "Tae-Taehyung... Where... Are you here...?? Taehyung??" she said, but her words were cutting off. "Oh my queen... Call my name once, and I will respond for sure..."

She heard a voice from behind her. Her lips and everything else were trembling. Her breath felt stuck. "Call my name once, I am so thirsty to hear that," she started hearing footsteps. "Call me Y/n, just once... My lover, my hater, my queen, my enemy, my drug, my addiction, my remedy, my disease."

The footsteps stopped. She turned back and opened her eyes, but there was no one. "Here, my love," she turned around and saw Jungkook standing next to her. Her head almost touched his chest. She startled and fell down to the floor, closed her eyes tightly, and screamed. "Scream as much as you want, I like it, and there is no one who gets annoyed by it." She started breathing heavily. She opened her eyes slowly and saw Jungkook sitting in a chair in front of her, holding a glass of alcohol with his shirt unbuttoned.

 She opened her eyes slowly and saw Jungkook sitting in a chair in front of her, holding a glass of alcohol with his shirt unbuttoned

She screams again and closes her eyes."Don't be scared. I am here for you so nothing will happen to you," he says. She really wants to scream at his face "you are what I am scared of," but she doesn't say anything and just bursts into tears. "Please leave me, Jungkook."She looks down and says it. He bends over to her. "Okay," he says and smirks. "I am leaving you... Go wherever you want to go," he says slowly. "RUN!" he screams. She stands up and starts to run out of the house and goes to the forest. It's dark, and she runs all around and screams for help, but it's all useless.

 It's dark, and she runs all around and screams for help, but it's all useless