MADNESS

It's Namjoon and Jimin. Yuna got surprised and angry. "Did you guys come here to see her dead body, huh? Jimin, you probably know what he is going to do... But you didn't even try to stop him," she said, disappointed and crying. "What? Dead body? I don't understand," Jimin said. "What? Did he do something else? Where is y/n?" Namjoon asked. "DON'T FUCKING ACT!" Yuna screamed in tears. "We don't know what's going on, I swear... Actually, he found out everything and we have a better plan to get rid of this al-." "What happened to y/n?" Namjoon cut off Jimin's words because he knew something was going on. Yuna held Jimin's hand and pulled him to her room. "LOOK!!" They both got shocked and couldn't believe their eyes... They both ran toward the bed. "Wh-what happened to her? Did Jungkook do this?" His eyes were filled with tears. He couldn't believe what his friend did, and so did Namjoon. "Stop! Let's go to the hospital... She is so ill," he carried her and got into the car. Yuna and Jimin also followed him. They got to the hospital and entered the emergency room. The doctor only let Yuna come in. Jimin and Namjoon waited outside, walking across. Jimin couldn't control his anger, so he called Jungkook.

Jk: Hellooooo
Jimin: You BITCH, you MOTHERFUCKER! How could you do this... You just...
Jk: I did... what?!
Jimin: Don't fucking act. I never thought you were this kind of person. You just raped a girl, huh?
Jk: What? Oh... about y/n, I didn't rape her... He just had se-
Jimin: And she is in the hospital... Don't you have a little humanity, huh? She- she can't open her eyes because of you. If something happens to her, I will never leave you alive.

At this moment, Jungkook realized what he did. He didn't think it would happen. In his mind, it was alright. He didn't think and didn't want her to be like this. After hearing this, his eyes widened open and tears started flowing.

He threw the phone and took his car, starting to ride fast with tears, even though he didn't know which hospital. He went to the hospital where their family usually goes, and he was mostly correct. He never wanted this to happen; it happened because of the anger he felt at that time. He ran and asked the staff, but there was no one registered under that name. He hopelessly turned around, and at that time, he saw Namjoon outside. He ran to him, and as Namjoon saw him, he SLAPPED Jungkook. "WHY?!" But this time, Namjoon didn't get angry, he just felt it. Everyone was looking at them. Namjoon noticed and calmed himself down. At that time, Jimin was coming back after buying water. He also wanted to beat him, but Namjoon held him back and told him to calm down. Then, the doctor and Yuna came out, and the doctor understood. "So you are that person... But you don't look like that. What is your relationship with her?" the doctor asked. "She-she is my fiancé." "Is it true?" the doctor asked Yuna. She nodded. "Did you ask her permission before having sex?" he looked down. The doctor understood. "Mister, it's actually a crime. It's rape. Even if she is your wife or fiancé or girlfriend or a stranger, it's still rape. She can report it." He kept looking down and bit his inner cheeks. The doctor turned her head to Namjoon. "She is still not well, but out of a dangerous state... We have to admit her. Is it okay?" Namjoon nodded. "It's because of a high level of stress and a low amount of glucose. She looks like she hasn't eaten for days and also had rough sex at that time. She is completely weak... I don't think she will come to consciousness today." The doctor went inside. Jimin was death staring at Jungkook. Yuna kept looking down and crying. "HAPPY?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook felt an infinite level of sadness. "YOU'RE REALLY HEARTLESS... I AM REGRETTING EVERY SINGLE SECOND I SPENT WITH YOU.... GET LOST." He pushed Jungkook, and he almost fell down. "GO!" Namjoon yelled. Jungkook looked down and slowly walked out with tears. As he got into the car, he drove fastly and stopped at a random place. He burst into crying, beating and slapping himself.

At that time, he saw an empty bottle of alcohol, picked it up, and hit it against his head. He started bleeding and fell onto the car horn, which kept beeping. He kept saying, "You deserve this."

______________________________________
I hope you like it :)
Remember the name is changing and I am so sorry about I being lazy to update... I will update next part also today....
_

_____________________________________